View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:55 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Maybe I didnt express myself correctly. I meant that every time I try a new 6.5 sys, I get the error when customizing. I bypass the error and flash anyway and I end up getting the boot screen, but I do know how to go back to a working rom, I just can't figure out how to get a working kitchen, I just get rid of SYS and ROM folders, put the new sys and rom folders (like the 21176) and try to customize...

I used to get G'reloc error, Integer overflow but now after updating the tools, there are no errors but after flashing I always get a frozen HTC DIAMOND SCREEN... and that is only with 6.5 Sys
my issue verbatim even after the stock-to-custom flash dance...

Best... Member... Ever...