PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Sorry if someone already covered this, but did anyone notice a tab missing from the phone section under options to to change your phone ring options? I know I can also change the options under sounds in settings, but just wondering if this is a bug/issue or by design. Thx!
Hmm... I think I remember someone else reporting this some time ago. Try a hard reset if you haven't already.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:28 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
I am using the Sprint manila, and am having similar issues. Email will show in inbox, but will not open. Sprint picturemail isn't working at all. I receive an error "could not launch picture mail". I have cooked around 5 roms with the 4.2 test3 version, and not matter what I do, I can not get picturemail to work. I have even removed it from Sprint carrier folder, and installed cab. Anyone else with this issue?
Not having this issue. This may be the obvious, but have you guys done a hard reset?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Hmm... I think I remember someone else reporting this some time ago. Try a hard reset if you haven't already.
I've done clear storage, hard reset manually, and even stopped/reset during customization to see if it's something there causing, but still, that tab does not show up under options. Do you think it might be G-Alarm 1.4, I grab the new OEM, and it's the only new oem app I've added since my last batch in 4.1. Thx for the help!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I've done clear storage, hard reset manually, and even stopped/reset during customization to see if it's something there causing, but still, that tab does not show up under options. Do you think it might be G-Alarm 1.4, I grab the new OEM, and it's the only new oem app I've added since my last batch in 4.1. Thx for the help!
I just put together a new build this morning (using the 4.2 preview again) and just confirmed that all my tabs are there in my phone options.

G-Alarm doesn't seem like it would affect this. The first thing that comes to mind, that seems to make some sense to me anyway, would be something to do with the new dialer options. Which one are you using?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:39 AM
N00b

wondabwoy is a n00b

Quote:
I just put together a new build this morning (using the 4.2 preview again) and just confirmed that all my tabs are there in my phone options.

G-Alarm doesn't seem like it would affect this. The first thing that comes to mind, that seems to make some sense to me anyway, would be something to do with the new dialer options. Which one are you using?
the New default one, "slide to answer" that's already checked in the buildos, if you don't mind, and hate to bother you, but did you leave most of the checked ones checked?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
the New default one, "slide to answer" that's already checked in the buildos, if you don't mind, and hate to bother you, but did you leave most of the checked ones checked?
I change some stuff. You might try unchecking Voip.

I use the black version of the slide to answer that you are using.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:48 AM
N00b

wondabwoy is a n00b

Quote:
I change some stuff. You might try unchecking Voip.

I use the black version of the slide to answer that you are using.
Ok, I'll try another batch with the basic phone canvas. I never check VoIP, makes no sense to me on a mobile phone, but anyway thx again for the help, I'll start my elimination process.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Ok, I'll try another batch with the basic phone canvas. I never check VoIP, makes no sense to me on a mobile phone, but anyway thx again for the help, I'll start my elimination process.
Voip started being checked by default a couple kitchens ago. You may already be aware of that.

*edit* On a side note... I am having a lot of instabilty with my new build based on the same kitchen. Problems unrelated to yours... however, I may roll back to 4.1 if I can't clear some of this up soon. Been working on it since yesterday... several builds later still having weird problems.

*edit* All sorts of problems with the 4.2 preview. It's all stuff no one else has reported so I'm sure it's related to something I have done but I'm rolling back to the 4.1 kitchen and I'm just gonna fly without the slider for the time being.

Last edited by Drybonz; 01-19-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Not having this issue. This may be the obvious, but have you guys done a hard reset?
correct, i've done a hard reset in addition to flashing 3 times now and each time the messaging features are basically non responsive... also i'm not getting any pop up reminders on screen, i feel it might be related somehow...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-19-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
correct, i've done a hard reset in addition to flashing 3 times now and each time the messaging features are basically non responsive... also i'm not getting any pop up reminders on screen, i feel it might be related somehow...
I had some really weird issues this morning also. It seems like my customizations did not complete, for some reason, and caused all kinds of weirdness. I decided to give it one more hard reset (had already done 2 prior) and now it seems like I'm back on track. Go figure.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom