PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
The 6.5 lockscreen should be already cooked in. Try going to start and then hitting the lock softkey in bottom left corner.
correct, but if he wants it to automatically lock after going to sleep than he will have to use a 3rd party app.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
the first link is some random program that really sucks, did you post the wrong link?

the second one doesnt look right either, im just looking for the 6.5 lockscreen, but these seem to be some random 3rd party apps that are totally different lock screens.
yeah, i got that from googling the app. here you go - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505032

.cabs are attached to the 1st post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:28 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
the first link is some random program that really sucks, did you post the wrong link?

the second one doesnt look right either, im just looking for the 6.5 lockscreen, but these seem to be some random 3rd party apps that are totally different lock screens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
correct, but if he wants it to automatically lock after going to sleep than he will have to use a 3rd party app.
He states in the above comment that the was looking for the 6.5 lockscreen. Orangekid, we were trying to give you the program that gives the setting to allow the screen to lock upon screen power on.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-24-2009, 12:31 PM
VIP Member

check out the link i just posted to lockscreen1.7, you can clearly see the option to utilize the 6.5 lock in the options. it's what is needed to activate the stock 6.5 lockscreen automatically when the device goes to sleep.

unless MS has changed it, you have to manually activate the 6.5 lockscreen
Old 11-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
He states in the above comment that the was looking for the 6.5 lockscreen. Orangekid, we were trying to give you the program that gives the setting to allow the screen to lock upon screen power on.
yeah but the links were for programs that had nothing to do with the 6.5 lockscreen and were just 2 links for programs that were used as lockscreens from what I saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
check out the link i just posted to lockscreen1.7, you can clearly see the option to utilize the 6.5 lock in the options. it's what is needed to activate the stock 6.5 lockscreen automatically when the device goes to sleep.

unless MS has changed it, you have to manually activate the 6.5 lockscreen

I'll check it out, and see if I can get the option to automatically utilize the 6.5 lockscreen, I don't know why this is so hard for me, seems like in some other roms it was just an option.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:40 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

looks good, which one do I use?

(theres B-E)
Old 11-24-2009, 12:44 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
looks good, which one do I use?

(theres B-E)
E is the one you want.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:51 PM

Quote:
E is the one you want.

ok so what options do i check to enable it to lock when I turn on my screen?

doesnt seem to be working with the options im using, ive got the first four things checked.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

doesnt seem to be working with the options im using, ive got the first four things checked.
make sure you leave the device asleep for a few seconds. if you immediately turn the screen back on it won't lock.

you'll want suspend lock & wm6.5 new lock checked for sure. you may have to soft-reset to apply changes, i can't quite remember
Old 11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:

I select:
Boot Lock
Suspend Lock

I think you have to prime it after you save your selections. Meaning, you will have to lock it manually the first time by going to start and then hit the lock soft key in the bottom left corner. From then on it should lock when you wake up the phone.

EDIT: Lol, Looks like orangekid is getting double help. Ill leave it up to you Sohkis.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom