PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: sprint

roldanpinsky is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

maybe it's me not knowing fully what i should, but im trying to flash the calkulin rom for 6.1 and after it downloads its an empty file? any ideas why anybody?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

How do i change the setting so that every time my screen turns off the 6.5 lockscreen kicks on? I found the JMZ lockscreen changer to change the image but I can't figure out how to toggle the 6.5 screen on after screen turns off setting.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
How do i change the setting so that every time my screen turns off the 6.5 lockscreen kicks on? I found the JMZ lockscreen changer to change the image but I can't figure out how to toggle the 6.5 screen on after screen turns off setting.
as far as i know you need a 3rd party app, smartlock or devicelock

sorry for your squad last night, that was a helluva game!

Old 11-24-2009, 11:35 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
You need smartlock installed. Ill look for the link. Or if you are cooking, its in Calks kitchen. Let me know if you need the link to the cab.

EDIT: Sohkis beat me to the punch.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 11-24-2009 at 11:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

they're both in the kitchen

smartlock:
http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2009/06/29/smartlock-1-7-e-get-maximum-out-of-your-default-windows-mobile-6-5-lock.html

devicelock:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=305402

Last edited by SOHKis; 11-24-2009 at 11:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:58 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
sorry for your squad last night, that was a helluva game!
yeah im still hurtin pretty bad from that one, twice as bad because I watched vince young murder teams the exact same way and kill USC in the championship game when he was the vaunted hero of my Horns, now I know what it feels like to be frustrated because he can't be contained.

That game last night totally killed us, but yeah objectively speaking it was an awesome game.

Ill take a look at those lockscreen progs, thanx.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
You need smartlock installed. Ill look for the link. Or if you are cooking, its in Calks kitchen. Let me know if you need the link to the cab.

EDIT: Sohkis beat me to the punch.
thanks anyways, every time I post a problem you're always one of the first with a helpful response.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:03 PM

the first link is some random program that really sucks, did you post the wrong link?

the second one doesnt look right either, im just looking for the 6.5 lockscreen, but these seem to be some random 3rd party apps that are totally different lock screens.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:07 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yeah im still hurtin pretty bad from that one, twice as bad because I watched vince young murder teams the exact same way and kill USC in the championship game when he was the vaunted hero of my Horns, now I know what it feels like to be frustrated because he can't be contained.

That game last night totally killed us, but yeah objectively speaking it was an awesome game.

Ill take a look at those lockscreen progs, thanx.
After reading this, dont know that i can assist you anymore. GO TITANS! Lol. Yeah was definitely a good game.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:10 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
the first link is some random program that really sucks, did you post the wrong link?

the second one doesnt look right either, im just looking for the 6.5 lockscreen, but these seem to be some random 3rd party apps that are totally different lock screens.
The 6.5 lockscreen should be already cooked in. Try going to start and then hitting the lock softkey in bottom left corner.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom