PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

sdafasdlkfj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

hey juicy i think it would be very nice of you if you could find a way, that when we click on the calender in touchflo3d, it opens in the user-selected view. right now, it defaults to agenda regardless of what you have set it under in options. there has to be a way to remove this customization because it opens in the use-selected view when you find in under 'programs'
Old 11-11-2008, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kleiner34 is keeping up the good workkleiner34 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdafasdlkfj View Post
hey juicy i think it would be very nice of you if you could find a way, that when we click on the calender in touchflo3d, it opens in the user-selected view. right now, it defaults to agenda regardless of what you have set it under in options. there has to be a way to remove this customization because it opens in the use-selected view when you find in under 'programs'
I believe this topic was covered in one of the previous releases. If I remember correctly, this is a result of the TF3D design, not something that Juicy has written into the ROM.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:33 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thank you Juicy. Just the battery life alone is enough for me to keep this rom for a while. Excellent job. Can anyone point me in the direction of updated info on getting flash to work properly? I have tried some .cabs that were supposed to work but they just crash opera. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleiner34 View Post
I believe this topic was covered in one of the previous releases. If I remember correctly, this is a result of the TF3D design, not something that Juicy has written into the ROM.
exactly! why can't it just open they way the user wants it? if the user wants 'agenda' s/he will choose agenda. seems backwards and since juicy is all about giving the phone back to the users (like how the radio isnt stock included so we use sprint radio) maybe he could find a way to not let the rom override our selection. just a suggestion..

and your latest release is by far the best one yet. SUPER FAST
Old 11-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleiner34 View Post
I have used Calcu's ROM and he has this feature fixed. It opens in whichever option you select it to open. Maybe this is something that needs to get another look.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdafasdlkfj View Post
You could just remap the button to a better calendar app, thats what a lot of people do. Pretty easy but if you have trouble read my post on the previous page there is a link to a workaround by Medic!

Thanks Medic!
Old 11-11-2008, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

just in case anyone was wondering like i was..

you can use your own headphones for the FM Radio to work, and actually, you get much BETTER reception doing so, than using the HTC ones!! What a great thing
Old 11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
Uhhh... I already said it, I don't know if the Telus/Alltel guys have it included in the box, but the Sprint Diamond includes an adapter that allows you plug in a wall charger or usb cable into your PC for charging/syncing and any of 3 types of headsets (extUSB, standard 1/8" headphone plug and 1/16" headset plug).
Telus also gets the little adapter.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
Uhh... Just use the adapter block that will allow you to plug in the USB Cable for charging/synching and the headset at the same time. That way you can have your cake and eat it to!! Thats what I do when in my car, I leave the adapter block connected to the car all the time with the lighter charger and the aux audio cable pluged into it. Just plug in one thing and go, charging and music/fm on the go. (yes I'm using the Diamond's FM instead of the cars, I have an aftermarket radio, local radio kinda blows so I never got around getting the adapter for my antenna, but its nice to have FM for when something happens and I need to hunt down some news or a traffic report).
What's an "adapter block?"

EDIT: I checked my box, and realized it was something included in the box when i got the phone - I just never noticed it. Thanks!!
Pete

Last edited by NewYorkLaw; 11-11-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
Hi Juicy,

I'm just bumping this question again. Do you have any idea which registy setting would affect this. Of couse to test is again we will have to wait till the markets open back up again.
Here, try this app..http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441204
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development