PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

archtech3d is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [Nov 5] Juicy ROM 3.0 [SYS OS 5.2.20755 Build 20924.3.0] [UC]

Disclaimer: I mentioned the bugs earlier only to help out.

Juicy, you are a well-oiled, spectacular machine with a mind for this work that many of us dream of having! A applaud you with a standing ovation!

I think I enjoyed flashing the phone a bit too much actually. If it were not for people like Juicy, I think I would be bored with the phone by now. I'm like that... love upgrades and the act of doing it. Call me a dork! haha I don't care.

Keep up the good work! I'm already drooling over 3.1, and expect a donation when I get my student loans again!

PS: 3.1...3.2... 3.3... ".#'s" are usually for bug fixes! If Juicy was ignoring bugs, he'd just move onto 4.0. Duh. lol

We know the bugs, we know Juicy is freakin' awesome. Lets keep posting about new issues we need to bring to light... not bashing people or repeating things over and over.

Last edited by archtech3d; 11-07-2008 at 10:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

For the smart people trying to enable the grayed out WiFi...

Try unplugging your phone from your computer first.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond

ucrmm1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Have you tried taking out the battery, had that issue once. That fixed it

still didn't work.

any other suggestions for getting the internet to work?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

Add 2 bluetooth devices and your BT devices list will disappear taking away the option for adding new devices. Anyone experiencing this? I have this issue using the new kitchen updates.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Looks like some people still just don't get it, read post #409. I suggests you take it under advisement
Old 11-07-2008, 11:07 AM
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucrmm1 View Post
still didn't work.

any other suggestions for getting the internet to work?
Maybe this thread will help

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37642
Old 11-07-2008, 11:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archtech3d View Post
Disclaimer: I mentioned the bugs earlier only to help out.

Juicy, you are a well-oiled, spectacular machine with a mind for this work that many of us dream of having! A applaud you with a standing ovation!

I think I enjoyed flashing the phone a bit too much actually. If it were not for people like Juicy, I think I would be bored with the phone by now. I'm like that... love upgrades and the act of doing it. Call me a dork! haha I don't care.

Keep up the good work! I'm already drooling over 3.1, and expect a donation when I get my student loans again!

PS: 3.1...3.2... 3.3... ".#'s" are usually for bug fixes! If Juicy was ignoring bugs, he'd just move onto 4.0. Duh. lol

We know the bugs, we know Juicy is freakin' awesome. Lets keep posting about new issues we need to bring to light... not bashing people or repeating things over and over.

Well said, with a stock rom trying going back to your carrier and complain about something that you think needs to be fixed and see how far you get
Old 11-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Intertelecom

dvsoftlab is a n00b

Thanks for v3. What about Russian version? Can you do this?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

eglynum is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
For the smart people trying to enable the grayed out WiFi...

Try unplugging your phone from your computer first.
haha. subtle.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rollazn is just getting started

hello i have a question i am loving the rom and cant wait for 3.1! but the question is there is one forum that I always go to before I uploaded the rom it used to be viewed regularly now its always in mobile view for that one particular site. this only happens on opera . in explorer its regular not mobile view

oh and the settings for opera isn't in mobile mode. the site is www.houston-imports.com then press forum can any check to see if it's the same for them thank

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development