View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:10 AM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: *UPDATED* [Nov 5] Juicy ROM 3.0 [SYS OS 5.2.20755 Build 20924.3.0] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by archtech3d View Post
Disclaimer: I mentioned the bugs earlier only to help out.

Juicy, you are a well-oiled, spectacular machine with a mind for this work that many of us dream of having! A applaud you with a standing ovation!

I think I enjoyed flashing the phone a bit too much actually. If it were not for people like Juicy, I think I would be bored with the phone by now. I'm like that... love upgrades and the act of doing it. Call me a dork! haha I don't care.

Keep up the good work! I'm already drooling over 3.1, and expect a donation when I get my student loans again!

PS: 3.1...3.2... 3.3... ".#'s" are usually for bug fixes! If Juicy was ignoring bugs, he'd just move onto 4.0. Duh. lol

We know the bugs, we know Juicy is freakin' awesome. Lets keep posting about new issues we need to bring to light... not bashing people or repeating things over and over.

Well said, with a stock rom trying going back to your carrier and complain about something that you think needs to be fixed and see how far you get