PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 07:16 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Don't think I don't read your posts.

Its hard to reply to everyone.

The mommy file cab will be removed.

The ms pics wont. Why? Because I had editing SYS for every new build. The mommy file is in the voice recorder package and can be simply deleted.

/juicy
Understood - and I apoligize for the tone of my post.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:18 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627V (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
true, but i have had problems using opera as an oem for the 16xxx builds

OK. I'll probably play with that a bit with your next kitchen. If I can get it work, will give you the changes.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

londawg314 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
I use this one for sprint and it works fine.

thanks.. i installed this but must be drinking too much beer. As i cannot find the option anywhere to run the update. has anyone else used this on juicy's latest rom?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by londawg314 View Post
thanks.. i installed this but must be drinking too much beer. As i cannot find the option anywhere to run the update. has anyone else used this on juicy's latest rom?
did you look in Start>Settings>System tab, scroll to the bottom. should be there.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

LittleMegaMan is just getting started

Need help changing the HTC splash screen.
Tried changing the values on registry editor, but now just get a black screen
with startup sound.

Trying to use a .png file to load up instead of HTC gif

Help anyone?
Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
I understand. Not trying to piss off the Juicy community.. apparently you have some devout followers.

I speak directly, and the software probs with the scroll/zoom are huge. This is a needed feature of this phone.

Is this a prob with the sys you are using?

I have flashed Mystery4 and have no prob.

What are you referring to as SmartTouch?
If you downgrade back the your stock rom All Your Problems will be solved
Old 07-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Lurker

polandwater is a n00b

I recently made the switch to Juicy ROM, because I think it run faster and more stable than Mighty Rom, but there are issues that I'm not able to fix(please help). After I had the Rom upgraded (Build 090704V), I did a clear storage. First issue, screen would not turn on when I press the on/off button on the top of the device(after the screen turned off by itself to save battery), Second issue, the Rom seem like an overclocked PC, which run really fast but occasionally there's this delay between clicks, Third issue. Setting for camera shutter sound was not able to saved and turning on the camera some time would freeze the device or black out the whole screen, and I'm not able to turn the screen back on.

Are these known issues with 3rd party ROM? or If I am not doing something correctly, can someone please point me to the right direction.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by polandwater View Post
I recently made the switch to Juicy ROM, because I think it run faster and more stable than Mighty Rom, but there are issues that I'm not able to fix(please help). After I had the Rom upgraded (Build 090704V), I did a clear storage. First issue, screen would not turn on when I press the on/off button on the top of the device(after the screen turned off by itself to save battery), Second issue, the Rom seem like an overclocked PC, which run really fast but occasionally there's this delay between clicks, Third issue. Setting for camera shutter sound was not able to saved and turning on the camera some time would freeze the device or black out the whole screen, and I'm not able to turn the screen back on.

Are these known issues with 3rd party ROM? or If I am not doing something correctly, can someone please point me to the right direction.
Sounds like you need to flash back to your shipped ROM then reflash to Juicy's. That will fix those problems mentioned.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Lurker

polandwater is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
Sounds like you need to flash back to your shipped ROM then reflash to Juicy's. That will fix those problems mentioned.
Will try it out, Thanks
Old 07-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Lurker

polandwater is a n00b

I flashed my dimond touch back to my shipped ROM then reflash to Juicy, the issue are still there, I think I'm going to flash it to shipped ROM for now. thanks anyway

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development