View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Reef48
Lovin some Droid!!!!

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by polandwater View Post
I recently made the switch to Juicy ROM, because I think it run faster and more stable than Mighty Rom, but there are issues that I'm not able to fix(please help). After I had the Rom upgraded (Build 090704V), I did a clear storage. First issue, screen would not turn on when I press the on/off button on the top of the device(after the screen turned off by itself to save battery), Second issue, the Rom seem like an overclocked PC, which run really fast but occasionally there's this delay between clicks, Third issue. Setting for camera shutter sound was not able to saved and turning on the camera some time would freeze the device or black out the whole screen, and I'm not able to turn the screen back on.

Are these known issues with 3rd party ROM? or If I am not doing something correctly, can someone please point me to the right direction.
Sounds like you need to flash back to your shipped ROM then reflash to Juicy's. That will fix those problems mentioned.
This post has been thanked 1 times.