PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

with this latest build ive noticed momentary lockups when texting. its not as bad as when the sprint 2.0 leaked, but the same issue.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by augy View Post

The irony is that since your opinion is the exception, your comment seems to be pretty useless in itself.

Ha! Rightly so.

As always, Great work Juicy. Your efforts are outstanding.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:02 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
I understand. Not trying to piss off the Juicy community.. apparently you have some devout followers.

I speak directly, and the software probs with the scroll/zoom are huge. This is a needed feature of this phone.

Is this a prob with the sys you are using?

I have flashed Mystery4 and have no prob.

What are you referring to as SmartTouch?
At least he responds to your posts - I have a made a number of comments and suggestions in the last few weeks and never had a response. Not that I feel he owes me responses (I get his locked ROMS and infrequent kitchens for free!) - but I no longer post much in the way of constructive testing feedback and suggestions; no use typing posts that are unread or ignored.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Suggestion:

Instead of running 2 Cabs during customizations to remove (1) MS pics, and (2) the Mommy file - why don't you just delete the files in the kitchen? Then you won't need the cabs. And in the process save space in Storage memory.
Don't think I don't read your posts.

Its hard to reply to everyone.

The mommy file cab will be removed.

The ms pics wont. Why? Because I had editing SYS for every new build. The mommy file is in the voice recorder package and can be simply deleted.

/juicy
Old 07-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
At least he responds to your posts - I have a made a number of comments and suggestions in the last few weeks and never had a response. Not that I feel he owes me responses (I get his locked ROMS and infrequent kitchens for free!) - but I no longer post much in the way of constructive testing feedback and suggestions; no use typing posts that are unread or ignored.
I have felt this way at times, but I have also realized that just because I am not being responded to does not mean that I am not being listened to. Some comments just don't warrant a response. On the otherhand, 'donkey' responses always seem to provoke responses from a magnitude of members, as we have seen tonight.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:24 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627V (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
One cooked-in Opera cab takes up twice as much Storage space as an OEM once flashed and after customizations run. The cab takes up 1x space, then once installed, the opera files take another 1x space; =2x. An OEM takes only 1x total.
true, but i have had problems using opera as an oem for the 16xxx builds
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor

the 7/4 release has stability issues for me beyond the text freezing. i forget the dates, but i didnt flash the mid/late june release, i was running the early june one. i cant remember any lockups, but ive had to pull the battery a few times a day since flashing this sat night. launching tf3d has always taken a bit of time, but it seems abnormally long for this one. its still a very good rom, but somethings just not quite right
Old 07-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybrf View Post
launching tf3d has always taken a bit of time, but it seems abnormally long for this one.
+1...
Old 07-07-2009, 12:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybrf View Post
the 7/4 release has stability issues for me beyond the text freezing. i forget the dates, but i didnt flash the mid/late june release, i was running the early june one. i cant remember any lockups, but ive had to pull the battery a few times a day since flashing this sat night. launching tf3d has always taken a bit of time, but it seems abnormally long for this one. its still a very good rom, but somethings just not quite right
aknowledged.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started

Hey Juice

1.) Is there a way to change the soft buttons on the main screen? (Phone, Camera)

(I think I would do Phone, Texts in my opinion for being more business like / professional for me at least)

2.) I can't see to do anything BUT the full QWERTY keyboard while texting or emailing ... the "touch input" is the only option. I would really like to be able to do a half-QWERTY ... that would pretty much be amazing for me

(good stuff though! This is my first ROM I ever installed, that should say something about being the best!)

EDIT - I just installed Calcu's keyboards and I seem to have compact QWERTY as an option now, sweet

maybe include that in your next ROM over this "touch input?"

Edit #2 -

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61767

bottom of the first post is the keyboard zip

I installed the Calcu HD one.

Last edited by Minnesota; 07-07-2009 at 01:33 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development