PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 10:02 PM
kbw
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

kbw is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
You want to buy a Diamond with a broken camera?
omg. dude, would u just give it up. wtf r we 13?
Juicy, GREAT job on these roms, Ive tried all of em & must say yours are hands down the best, for me. Please keep up the good work & dont let inconsiderate ppl discourage u from doing what u do.[especially when ur not getting paid] haha
Old 07-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

level5music is a n00b

A question about a few things. Yeah I'm a bit lazy and didn't search for this (as there is 417 pages as of me writing this); I'm prepared to take that heat Anyway, my questions.

1 - Auto-unlock bug.. has anyone heard of a fix for this? All of the ROMs I've tried that use Rhodium XIP or Manila suffer from this, I'm assuming that means no one has cracked the case yet, but.. blissfully awaiting when it arrives Just checking this. I also cannot figure out how to keep the device from auto-locking in this ROM, maybe I'm a little brain-dead currently.

2 - When I get a call when the device is locked, the Rhodium S2A comes up, and when I answer the phone this way, is there anyway to have the device unlock to the Rhodium dialer instead of the Titanium call screen? The reason I ask this is the workaround for the auto-unlock bug is currently to put a PIN in it, meaning during a call, I have to turn the device on, unlock it with a PIN, and then press the phone HW key to get to the keypad. Again, I'm thinking this is a Rhodium XIP thing, not a problem specific to Juicy's ROMs. I've tried about 15 ROMs (counting different versions of the same ROMs), and this newest version of Juicy's is BY FAR my favorite! Big props to all who developed its parts!

Anyway, anyone able to ease my pain?

Last edited by level5music; 07-06-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Auto focus works just fine for me. I do not find it severely handicapped or useless at all. Great rom!
Current Radio: ___
Old 07-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5music View Post
A question about a few things. Yeah I'm a bit lazy and didn't search for this (as there is 417 pages as of me writing this); I'm prepared to take that heat Anyway, my questions.

1 - Auto-unlock bug.. has anyone heard of a fix for this? All of the ROMs I've tried that use Rhodium XIP or Manila suffer from this, I'm assuming that means no one has cracked the case yet, but.. blissfully awaiting when it arrives Just checking this. I also cannot figure out how to keep the device from auto-locking in this ROM, maybe I'm a little brain-dead currently.
Are you talking about Manila taking priority over the 6.5 lock screen? If so, this was fixed in the last version of J7 but I recently noticed that it has resurfaced. Not sure why. Anyhow, I like to use TF3D2 at times and titanium at others. The lock screen argument can be a pain so while using TF3D2, I use S2U2 with the TF3D2 theme. You can try that for now until this issue is resolved.

If this is not the issue you are referring to, disregard my post.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I understand. Not trying to piss off the Juicy community.. apparently you have some devout followers.

I speak directly, and the software probs with the scroll/zoom are huge. This is a needed feature of this phone.

Is this a prob with the sys you are using?

I have flashed Mystery4 and have no prob.

What are you referring to as SmartTouch?
SmartTouch is the OEM (package) that contains the registry values and drivers required for the capactive touch portion of the phone to work. The part you are concerned about.

I believe I have fixed it. But I can not test...
Old 07-06-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

I speak directly, and the software probs with the scroll/zoom are huge. This is a needed feature of this phone.
If you need the feature so bad, run the stock rom.

Juicy: looking forward to testing out your next rom.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
SmartTouch is the OEM (package) that contains the registry values and drivers required for the capactive touch portion of the phone to work. The part you are concerned about.

I believe I have fixed it. But I can not test...
Send it to me, or let me know how to unlock it so that I can replace the package on the current ROM.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

londawg314 is a n00b

Juicy's rom is also the only rom where bluetooth stereo audio playback actually works at all.. every other rom /mystery/groove/mighty/simple/ultralite do not have functioning bluetooth stereo audio playback.. well i guess i shouldn't say at all.. the roms all have the same problem.. 1 second of audio playback 2 seconds of audio skipping 1 second audio playback 2 seconds of audio skipping.. and no playback at all when the phone goes into standby.

on that note..

Juicy is it possible to get changes and updates as cabs? reflashing takes so damn long..
Old 07-06-2009, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by londawg314 View Post
Juicy's rom is also the only rom where bluetooth stereo audio playback actually works at all.. every other rom /mystery/groove/mighty/simple/ultralite do not have functioning bluetooth stereo audio playback.. well i guess i shouldn't say at all.. the roms all have the same problem.. 1 second of audio playback 2 seconds of audio skipping 1 second audio playback 2 seconds of audio skipping.. and no playback at all when the phone goes into standby.

on that note..

Juicy is it possible to get changes and updates as cabs? reflashing takes so damn long..
to be honest its too much work. much easier to just build 1 new file for each device every week as I have been doing lately.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by londawg314 View Post
on that note..

Have you tried Sashimi or one of the other automation tools? Makes flashing a snap! Ok maybe not a snap but definitely a lot easier!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development