View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:08 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5music View Post
A question about a few things. Yeah I'm a bit lazy and didn't search for this (as there is 417 pages as of me writing this); I'm prepared to take that heat Anyway, my questions.

1 - Auto-unlock bug.. has anyone heard of a fix for this? All of the ROMs I've tried that use Rhodium XIP or Manila suffer from this, I'm assuming that means no one has cracked the case yet, but.. blissfully awaiting when it arrives Just checking this. I also cannot figure out how to keep the device from auto-locking in this ROM, maybe I'm a little brain-dead currently.
Are you talking about Manila taking priority over the 6.5 lock screen? If so, this was fixed in the last version of J7 but I recently noticed that it has resurfaced. Not sure why. Anyhow, I like to use TF3D2 at times and titanium at others. The lock screen argument can be a pain so while using TF3D2, I use S2U2 with the TF3D2 theme. You can try that for now until this issue is resolved.

If this is not the issue you are referring to, disregard my post.