View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:03 PM
level5music
Lurker

level5music is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

A question about a few things. Yeah I'm a bit lazy and didn't search for this (as there is 417 pages as of me writing this); I'm prepared to take that heat Anyway, my questions.

1 - Auto-unlock bug.. has anyone heard of a fix for this? All of the ROMs I've tried that use Rhodium XIP or Manila suffer from this, I'm assuming that means no one has cracked the case yet, but.. blissfully awaiting when it arrives Just checking this. I also cannot figure out how to keep the device from auto-locking in this ROM, maybe I'm a little brain-dead currently.

2 - When I get a call when the device is locked, the Rhodium S2A comes up, and when I answer the phone this way, is there anyway to have the device unlock to the Rhodium dialer instead of the Titanium call screen? The reason I ask this is the workaround for the auto-unlock bug is currently to put a PIN in it, meaning during a call, I have to turn the device on, unlock it with a PIN, and then press the phone HW key to get to the keypad. Again, I'm thinking this is a Rhodium XIP thing, not a problem specific to Juicy's ROMs. I've tried about 15 ROMs (counting different versions of the same ROMs), and this newest version of Juicy's is BY FAR my favorite! Big props to all who developed its parts!

Anyway, anyone able to ease my pain?

Last edited by level5music; 07-06-2009 at 10:05 PM.