PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Anyone having problems with Gmail follow this link for a quick and easy solution.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...n&answer=78886
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Anyone having problems with Gmail follow this link for a quick and easy solution.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...n&answer=78886

I really need this. Thanks =D>
Old 05-31-2009, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Is anyone else having trouble with Opera randomly closing (crashing?) when viewing certain webpages?

One of them seems to be the Google Mobile page.

For instance: http://m.google.com/maps

The page loads then the browser immediately closes.

I'm currently using Build 090530 with the default kitchen options on a Sprint Touch Pro. I've tried with the default and higher and lower pagepool settings. Ideas?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with Opera randomly closing (crashing?) when viewing certain webpages?

One of them seems to be the Google Mobile page.

For instance: http://m.google.com/maps

The page loads then the browser immediately closes.

I'm currently using Build 090530 with the default kitchen options on a Sprint Touch Pro. I've tried with the default and higher and lower pagepool settings. Ideas?
Yes, this is a common issue. go to opera settings, advanced, turn off plugins, save. you should not get anymore crashes.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone figure out a fix for the weather master problem?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:56 PM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

SL. is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
Anyone figure out a fix for the weather master problem?
someone posted about importing an OEM from another chef's kitchen, but i wouldn't know how to do that, nor about where to start, so

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
Old 05-31-2009, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL. View Post
someone posted about importing an OEM from another chef's kitchen, but i wouldn't know how to do that, nor about where to start, so
yeah i did, but it doesnt seem to work with juicys latest kitchen. it ends up crashing TF3d when trying to add a city in the latest kitchen.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

btw, i would just like to chime in that this rom has the BEST battery life i have had in any rom. Period. That being said, i have one other question.

Is there anything that can be done with the keyboard lag? Its a great keyboard and goes great with the rom, its just a little slow at times. thanks
Old 05-31-2009, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
btw, i would just like to chime in that this rom has the BEST battery life i have had in any rom. Period. That being said, i have one other question.

Is there anything that can be done with the keyboard lag? Its a great keyboard and goes great with the rom, its just a little slow at times. thanks

i havent experienced any lag so far but i cooked in the latest finger keyboard as a 2nd sip and have only used it so far.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

corwinb is a n00b

I agree with Leukay! Have been flashing several rom's and looks like a drastic improvement to the battery life.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development