PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
i havent experienced any lag so far but i cooked in the latest finger keyboard as a 2nd sip and have only used it so far.
I have used fingerkeyboard a lot, but i find the new EZ Input 2 more appealing for some reason. Thanks
Old 05-31-2009, 08:35 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090525 (21234.5.0.1) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Bug Report:

When adding a city to the Weather tab, the bottom 1/3 of the letters "A-Z" are cut off on the right.
Still an issue.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Still an issue.

thats not an issue really with the rom but an issue with the rhodium manilla
Old 06-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

You can get rhodium 100% working if you know what you're doing. Long story short I took juicy's 090512v rom (I just found that one to be the most stable, had some freezing / random hard reset issues with other builds, and it was the first juicy rom I ever tried and found that it had all features I need built right in) and put the newest xbmod Rhodium install on it, had to do some finagling to get the Facebook tab to work. All calls from Manila DO work and link to juicy's phone canvas. SMS goes to the proper rhodium manila, notification enhancements in tact. Pretty much everything you can possibly do on a 6.5 rom right now. If anybody wants a little more detailed instructions I'll post em, I don't know how to cook a rom so posting one with all this sh*t working is unlikely. Here's some screens.

The only drawback to all this pimpage is that I only have 4mb's of free space on my device. But for some reason youtube still starts and works (I've had errors before that said "youtube needs at least 8mb of free space to start" ...but I don't get thos errors with this rom or maybe its the version of youtube, either way, it works) and I have no problem running all of my programs, any programs I want to install in the future can be installed to internal storage. Since I already have most of my system customizations done through reg edits and I don't use advanced config or programs like that, no space is wasted on unnecessary programs. Most of the space was filled up by a fresh copy of rhodium / sprint navigation / google mobile / the newest opera browser w/ flash / etc...

Last edited by JQuill; 06-01-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dpiantino is a n00b

Can someone post the green wallpaper (one on first page) image file? Thanks
Old 06-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiantino View Post
Can someone post the green wallpaper (one on first page) image file? Thanks
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: rar wallpaper_004.rar (288.5 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dpiantino is a n00b

Thanks
Old 06-01-2009, 06:38 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
thats not an issue really with the rom but an issue with the rhodium manilla
OK - thanks for the clarification.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ukiya is a n00b

Hello guys, I've been reading the past few pages on the release of the new ROM, and I need some help installing this ROM properly. It keeps hanging on the start after a soft reset on the screen that says HTC Diamond with like three red lines of text.

Do I have to reflash it to the shipped ROM, hard reset, flash to Juicy 7, and a final hard reset?

Thanks in advance everyone!
Old 06-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiya View Post
Do I have to reflash it to the shipped ROM, hard reset, flash to Juicy 7, and a final hard reset?
Yes you do. It is recommended that you do that before flashing any custom rom, but some can get away without doing it. As great as this ROM is, it is notorious for causing boot issues if you do not flash shipped first.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development