PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 02:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

vvtc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

hey juicy,

do you have any idea why the data icon stays active even though it really isnt? i was using another ROM and everything was fine, then all of a sudden now the data icon stays "on" even though i know its inactive...something must have messed up the registry a bit or a file got corrupted? is there a way to fix it without reinstalling a ROM?

thanks

Join the new SF Bay Area automotive import enthusiast community!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor

ok, after a few days of using this i have to say that its good, but not yet great. short of the issues that have been pointed out (rhodium, keyboard vibration, etc) there are just minor bugs, but bugs enough to be annoying on a daily basis. the first post clearly warns us that there are bugs, but for those looking to flash just be aware that this is more of a beta release, versus the typically stable juicy roms of the past. i really like where there is going, but it will probably take a few releases to iron out the kinks. all in all, its the best 6.5 rhodium rom ive used, fwiw
Old 05-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

toneman1984 is a n00b

This ROM is fantastic! I've noticed a difference in the tf3d picture viewer in several roms. I'm looking for whatever update i need to obtain the picture viewer that dynamically reacts to your finger. It's hard to explain but the picture viewer i'm looking for allows you to move the picture and then stop half way, so that you can see half of one picture and of of the other in the frame- as opposed to just flicking your finger and having it move in a preset manner. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Just flashed the new ROM, loved it for all about five minutes. After I tried to do a reset, it did a hard reset.........and it just did it again AHHH F**k
Old 05-15-2009, 07:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtc View Post
hey juicy,

do you have any idea why the data icon stays active even though it really isnt? i was using another ROM and everything was fine, then all of a sudden now the data icon stays "on" even though i know its inactive...something must have messed up the registry a bit or a file got corrupted? is there a way to fix it without reinstalling a ROM?

thanks
you should definitely read through a few pages of this thread. really. this was mentioned once every couple of pages because of people asking without reading. Im not flaming you, just making sure you dont get flamed by other people
Old 05-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneman1984 View Post
This ROM is fantastic! I've noticed a difference in the tf3d picture viewer in several roms. I'm looking for whatever update i need to obtain the picture viewer that dynamically reacts to your finger. It's hard to explain but the picture viewer i'm looking for allows you to move the picture and then stop half way, so that you can see half of one picture and of of the other in the frame- as opposed to just flicking your finger and having it move in a preset manner. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
If your talking about HTC Album, the version you are looking for is HTCAlbum 3.0. A lot of people use 2.5 because it has the option to upload to facebook and stuff, but it has no "dynamic finger reaction". 3.0 took out social networking, but added in the better (IMO) flipping through pics. This rom has 3.0 i thought, unless i installed it (i dont remember) haha.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:11 AM
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: [In Development] Juicy ROM 3.0 [SYS OS 5.2.19965 Build 19974]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
Dude, thats a laugh riot
Old 05-15-2009, 08:32 AM
VIP Member

Now the phone wont go pass the customizing section, it been stuck loading OPera for 10min.

Does anyone know what the C1 cab is its not moving pass this install, I've to reflash three times with the same result

How long did the customization take for everyone else?

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 05-15-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b

What is this rom based on? 6.1 or 6.5?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
What is this rom based on? 6.1 or 6.5?
6.5 ...

When you can tether for free?: D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development