PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Just flashed the new ROM, loved it for all about five minutes. After I tried to do a reset, it did a hard reset.........and it just did it again AHHH F**k
Read the previous couple pages from this post.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

DerekV is just getting started

Whats the point in using the newest Topaz Manila if none of the contact options work in TF3D2? Why not just use Rhodium Manila? Maybe at least make two versions?

Seemed like the only issue with Rhoidum manila was SMS longer than 100 chars (plus now you can have TF3d open default message app instead), and world clock (which is fixed by just not opening world clock).... Unless I was missing some other bugs?

Last edited by DerekV; 05-15-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

chad.wray is just getting started

Hey,
Can you guys with flashing issues try something?
I backed up and formated my 4 gig internal storage and then flashed to Juicy and it worked properly.
Then restored the files and all was good.
Let me know if this works for you
Old 05-15-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b

How does this compare to Calkulin's WM6.5 4.7 rom?
Old 05-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Although I have had great success using calcs kitchen/rom's, I find this ROM great because of the memory enhancements Juicy has made (based on Rhodium) that ear marks many common programs in the RAM. Just about all HTC programs come up instantly,(including everything that is TF3d) and Opera does too..

Which brings me to a question for Juicy, was this easy to do? Or were you merely following the exact same approach that HTC took with the Rhodium device.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Read the previous couple pages from this post.
Read all the post, and from what I have read and what I've done (Flash Stock Rom-Flash Radio-Flash Juicy-Hard Reset), there doesn't seem to be any sure fire fix for the problem that I having. It's back to 6.1 for me.

To recap ( Can't get pass Customization )
Old 05-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Read all the post, and from what I have read and what I've done (Flash Stock Rom-Flash Radio-Flash Juicy-Hard Reset), there doesn't seem to be any sure fire fix for the problem that I having. It's back to 6.1 for me.

To recap ( Can't get pass Customization )
This might be rough but try formatting ur internal storage as well.

It happens sometimes.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Although I have had great success using calcs kitchen/rom's, I find this ROM great because of the memory enhancements Juicy has made (based on Rhodium) that ear marks many common programs in the RAM. Just about all HTC programs come up instantly,(including everything that is TF3d) and Opera does too..

Which brings me to a question for Juicy, was this easy to do? Or were you merely following the exact same approach that HTC took with the Rhodium device.
Thanks. Wish first post has pics of all screens
Old 05-15-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Sprint model)
Carrier: Cricket

ejdavis72 is keeping up the good workejdavis72 is keeping up the good work

I don't understand why all the cooks keep releasing ROMs that they know have problems. It says right at the top of juicys page that using 6.1 tools with 6.5 software causes certain problems. Why not just wait until the bugs are worked out and then release? It is very irritating when you put a ROM in your phone for the 50th time and it has the same problems as the last ROM you downloaded from someone else. Don't get me wrong, I really appriciate all the hard work that everyone has been doing here but I think for now I'm gonna stick with my regular old 6.1 ROM that has no bugs.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Lurker

gatorbuc7 is a n00b

Is there a way to revert back to the original pop-up menus instead of the Rhodium menus? Is it stable to revert back? Great ROM, thanks again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development