View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Leukay
Regular 'Geeker

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneman1984 View Post
This ROM is fantastic! I've noticed a difference in the tf3d picture viewer in several roms. I'm looking for whatever update i need to obtain the picture viewer that dynamically reacts to your finger. It's hard to explain but the picture viewer i'm looking for allows you to move the picture and then stop half way, so that you can see half of one picture and of of the other in the frame- as opposed to just flicking your finger and having it move in a preset manner. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
If your talking about HTC Album, the version you are looking for is HTCAlbum 3.0. A lot of people use 2.5 because it has the option to upload to facebook and stuff, but it has no "dynamic finger reaction". 3.0 took out social networking, but added in the better (IMO) flipping through pics. This rom has 3.0 i thought, unless i installed it (i dont remember) haha.