PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 03:28 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
damn, i cant stand the white in the start menu
what white? at the top when then menu is open? that is the only white that i see.,
Old 10-31-2008, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: (Updated Fixed SYS 20924) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
ervius protects all the hard work he does, so if you try to extract them from his rom then you are up for a losing battle. ervius is a master programer that knows how to lock everything out of his roms. the same goes with UNK, they are both masters at what they do, and they take pride in the work, and so they lock it down with advanced tools.
Oh well, it was a thought anyways. I wonder if Ervius would succumb to begging or groveling?
Old 10-31-2008, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
damn, i cant stand the white in the start menu

I barely see that but I did finally get the gwes from 19965, so I may play with the 19965 xip now and see what happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangers View Post
I'm using this one Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen v2.0 w/ Updated OEM 1.08 & Fixed SYS 20924 (Update 2) (Timebomb, bluetooth & other fixes plus updated a lot of drivers & apps) from you first post.

What options are you changing from defaults because I know there are some apps that I left from the original 1.08 that conflict with other apps but this time, I just didn't delete them this time

Quote:
ervius protects all the hard work he does, so if you try to extract them from his rom then you are up for a losing battle. ervius is a master programer that knows how to lock everything out of his roms. the same goes with UNK, they are both masters at what they do, and they take pride in the work, and so they lock it down with advanced tools.

Actually for those that got lucky and grabbed his kitchen, it wasn't that hard to port over the SYS files then but again, I felt like 20921/4 were faster/snappier than 22222, so that's why I stopped using it but stupid me, I shouldn't of deleted it
Old 10-31-2008, 04:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Touch Pro didn't arrive while on lunch so I installed the Sprint/Alltel clean and it's really nice and quick! No issues so far. Hope to be able to get something similar once I get my touch pro.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

yangers is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I barely see that but I did finally get the gwes from 19965, so I may play with the 19965 xip now and see what happens

What options are you changing from defaults because I know there are some apps that I left from the original 1.08 that conflict with other apps but this time, I just didn't delete them this time

Actually for those that got lucky and grabbed his kitchen, it wasn't that hard to port over the SYS files then but again, I felt like 20921/4 were faster/snappier than 22222, so that's why I stopped using it but stupid me, I shouldn't of deleted it

confirmed is the HTC QuickGPS. Can be use in this Kitchen or will mess the ROM
Old 10-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Soooo, if I can get it to extract, I'm a master programmer?
Old 10-31-2008, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangers View Post
confirmed is the HTC QuickGPS. Can be use in this Kitchen or will mess the ROM
Actually you know, thanks for pointing that one out because I had to redo the OEM since it would always install even if unchecked and I forgot to check after, so I'll reupload the kitchen when I get home
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:00 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Soooo, if I can get it to extract, I'm a master programmer?
you would by good, the first thing is you need to find the imgfs start section. and after you do that he uses all package has one. so you would have no registry at all to look at.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:17 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Hehe, I already know that he starts at 0x004A0000, he also uses an imgfs header that doesn't work with imgfs to dump. If you replace it with a valid header you can get all the different files. If you know what you want, it can be helpful, if not... the tools do what they're supposed to:P
Old 10-31-2008, 08:31 PM
N00b

ervius is keeping up the good workervius is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Hehe, I already know that he starts at 0x004A0000, he also uses an imgfs header that doesn't work with imgfs to dump. If you replace it with a valid header you can get all the different files. If you know what you want, it can be helpful, if not... the tools do what they're supposed to:P
is not only that, there is other inside......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development