View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 04:04 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated Fixed SYS 20924) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
damn, i cant stand the white in the start menu

I barely see that but I did finally get the gwes from 19965, so I may play with the 19965 xip now and see what happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangers View Post
I'm using this one Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen v2.0 w/ Updated OEM 1.08 & Fixed SYS 20924 (Update 2) (Timebomb, bluetooth & other fixes plus updated a lot of drivers & apps) from you first post.

What options are you changing from defaults because I know there are some apps that I left from the original 1.08 that conflict with other apps but this time, I just didn't delete them this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
ervius protects all the hard work he does, so if you try to extract them from his rom then you are up for a losing battle. ervius is a master programer that knows how to lock everything out of his roms. the same goes with UNK, they are both masters at what they do, and they take pride in the work, and so they lock it down with advanced tools.

Actually for those that got lucky and grabbed his kitchen, it wasn't that hard to port over the SYS files then but again, I felt like 20921/4 were faster/snappier than 22222, so that's why I stopped using it but stupid me, I shouldn't of deleted it