PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Here you go and it's actually from OEM 1.06b
Thanks Calcu. I noticed that in 1.06b but it says versions 1.43 so I wasn't sure that was it. Thanks a lot!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

eglynum is just getting started

A fast 20924 SYS huh? I'd like uderstand that... If someone will be kind enough to confirm...

A SYS is the BIOS, a ROM is the operating sytem, and a RADIO is an NIC driver. Am I right?

I'm just getting into ppc upgrade fun and I think I'm beginning to understand from a PC geek perspective.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Finally got most issues fixed, so I'm posting the updated ROMs & kitchen

And BTW, the clean ROMs are very fast on my phone, so try them if you didn't like the extras one

Last edited by Calkulin; 10-31-2008 at 12:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Finally got most issues fixed, so I'm posting the updated ROMs & kitchen

And BTW, the clean ROMs are very fast on my phone, so try them if you didn't like the extras one
Your efforts are greatly appreciated! Unfortunatly, or fortunatly I guess, my Touch Pro comes today. I won't be able to enjoy your efforts until we can use custom roms on the Touch Pro.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ervius View Post
I can say about that all 1.94 and all 1.95 dll in oemdrivers, I used, are not compatible 100% with diamond, if you want use only "modules" into oemdrivers by other devices, like blackstone or raphaels, they are more compatible!!!
I tryed 1.94 and 1.95 and returned ever to the originals 1.93 drivers files.....

Im thinking it has something to do with htcutil.dll. Thats like a backbone for tons of HTC stuff. I tryed using that, but stuff liek device info wouldnt work 100%, so whats the lesser of 2 evils.... i choose stock.

BTW, love the new kitchen package. Let me knwo if u want me to do some testing or if u got it covered
Old 10-31-2008, 01:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey calcu, what xip are u using? 19965 or 20755?
Old 10-31-2008, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
hey calcu, what xip are u using? 19965 or 20755?
Not entirely sure this is the answer you wanted but
Quote:
These are definitely the best SYS files I have seen yet on a Diamond, everything is just snappy. Now I did have to use the gwes from 20755 to get it to display correctly but on my phone, compared to all the latest ROMs I have tried, the difference is quite noticable.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Nope, not quite Thx anyways.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

20755 Xip
Old 10-31-2008, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: vodafone

merten3000 is a n00b

Is there no 20924 XIP ported yet?
I would be interested....but hey we probably all are!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development