PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated Fixed SYS 20924) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

I have to say I like this rom better the Juicy's rom. It seem faster and all the problems I had with juicy's just seem to work on this one. I also love the fact that you can click reply to e-mail right in the TF3D which you can't do on Juicy's.
Thanks for a great rom.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Calkulin's All Sprint ROM was reuploaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by ervius View Post
I downloaded your kitchen to see......
and.....
is really cool and easy to use, well done, really a supreme work, Calcu

Like Tobey said, I didn't make the kitchen, I just modified it to my likings and fixed somethings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
I have to say I like this rom better the Juicy's rom. It seem faster and all the problems I had with juicy's just seem to work on this one. I also love the fact that you can click reply to e-mail right in the TF3D which you can't do on Juicy's.
Thanks for a great rom.

Glad you like it

Last edited by Calkulin; 11-01-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:30 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguns6699 View Post
I use push mail (as received ) and was wondering what change in registry I need to make to keep the data connection on. I turned it on manually but I think due to this "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CommManager\DataD i sconnection]
@="DataDisconnect.exe" it automatically shuts down. I know this was done as a battery saving move but I need the push mail. (I tried seaching for the answer) Any help Thanks
are you not recieving your push mail? the data connection is not always on for push mail to be working, the data is turned on only for the amount of time to download the email.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 11-01-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguns6699 View Post
I use push mail (as received ) and was wondering what change in registry I need to make to keep the data connection on. I turned it on manually but I think due to this "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CommManager\DataD i sconnection]
@="DataDisconnect.exe" it automatically shuts down. I know this was done as a battery saving move but I need the push mail. (I tried seaching for the answer) Any help Thanks

Change the activesync schedule to as items arrive & you can change this key if you want

HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Providers\{7C4B7A38-5FF7-4bc1-80F6-5DA7870BB1AA}\Connections\Sprint\
AlwaysOn=1
Old 11-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Weird Issue. I can't push send/receive on my exchange account. I can sync it with Active Sync, and I can't send emails when I reply or write a new email, but if I want to just s/r, I can't. I can s/r just fine on my gmail account. Was there some option I missed in the kitchen? I have to go through active sync to do anything.

Last edited by chappy; 11-01-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:29 PM
N00b

ervius is keeping up the good workervius is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
HEY!

That's mine and ghetto's kitchen

Just check who's name is in the ROM Version.
I've seen the post was from him, its same, wanderfull kitchen, from you, from him...., I have only seen, not tested, so, I didn't know who was the real creator, bwt, I repeat, great work!!!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 06:36 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

let me just say this to you ervius, it is great to see you over here, to have a talent has great has yours over on ppcgeeks, it is great. you do great work, and great programs. keep it up.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:52 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

thanks for re uploading the sprint clean rom. you wouldn't happen to be releasing a cleaner rom would you? ha. actually the rom is great, but i did notice right away of course the clock isn't the stock sprint clock and also the texts are limited to 140 characters rather than 160 as it should be.

the rom is working great.
appreciate the work. thanks!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

can anyone tell me what them that is on the first page in the middle picture? the one with a gray background and black clock? thanks.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Alltel Manila with Black Flip Clock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development