PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

For your information: 20924

Sliding the brightness setting is not working.

Can anybody else confirm this?
Old 10-29-2008, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
For your information: 20924

Sliding the brightness setting is not working.

Can anybody else confirm this?
that is correct!
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 10-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ahhh this has a been a pretty good day with my Calcu Kitchen ROM.

The ONLY bugs I've noticed are as mentioned the ever-present Audio Manager headset issue, the rare and random TF3D restarts, the already mentioned backlight slider (I leave it to Auto-Adjust anyways, it does a good job at it), and... Well nothing else truly bad to report.

And now that I pinpointed when to reproduce the Audio Manager bug I notice that if I'm playing music through the car, and I make or receive a call, I should just let the music play, connect the call before unplugging the adapter, talk, and plug adapter back into the phone before hitting end or right after hitting end before playback resumes and the volume doesn't change around. I also noticed that if I don't time it right and get the volume bug I can just pause playback, unplug the adapter wait like 3 seconds, plug it back in and resume playback and that also fixes the volume issue.

Weirdness. Why do gadgest always have some form of technical personality like this? hehehehehe

Everything else has been pretty smooth, I like the Call History TF3D TAB, been using it all day, speed and response time of the phone has been a little better than Juicy 2.6. The only thing I wish I had from Juicy 2.6 is the updated D3D driver. Anyone care to shed some light on how to extract that out of Juicy 2.6 and cook it into the ROM with the kitchen? The GUI performance with that driver is friggin insane!! Not to mention being able to show off Call of Duty 2 in all its accelerated glory is fun as hell.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

so i received a call when i had my bluetooth headset connected and when i tried making another call shortly after my phone stopped making sounds all together and had to reset. this only happens on both sys for me . anyone else notice this?

Last edited by shakuyi; 10-29-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Is there away to get the fm radio to work on a sprint diamond?
Old 10-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

step one dig old sony walk man
step two place walk man on top of diamond
step three turn on

(optional step one) realise that cornelious2 is an *** and that the cdma diamond doesn't have the fm radio working yet.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

For those using the kitchen and are having the backlight issues, just don't install the HTC APM

Also, I got a workaround to installing the 1% battery meter which will be included in the updated kitchen once I'm done,

And for those that wanted it, I'm uploading a new CLEAN Sprint version very soon, so stayed tuned

EDIT: I forgot who posted about the task manager not sticking on soft reset, QuickMenu and the HTC Task Manager conflict(QuickMenu disables all options for it), so either don't use QuickMenu(remove it from \Windows\Startup) or just don't cook it in if your using the kitchen

Last edited by Calkulin; 10-29-2008 at 02:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
For those using the kitchen and are having the backlight issues, just don't install the HTC APM

Also, I'm uploading a new CLEAN Sprint version very soon for those that wanted it
You rock!

I might be the minority though
Old 10-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

can somebody test the bluetooth i think theres something wrong with the drivers in both these builds my headsets only work one time then i have to turn them off and back on to get it to work for one call only
Old 10-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Uploaded Kitchen v2.02... can you guys test it?

Also, the 20755 v2b should be very stable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development