PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 04:13 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

question calcu where you been or what your job? for someone with 40 post you know a lot about this stuff. bettr then most n00b
Old 10-28-2008, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work

Hey Calcu,
Will you have a TELUS 20924 ROM uploaded? I didn't see that in your list of cooked ROM's. If not, I'll look at trying to cook up my first ROM
Old 10-28-2008, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Exstatica is keeping up the good workExstatica is keeping up the good work

Your Download-Link:Calkulin\'s All Sprint 20924 ROM Extras.rar
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=B2D258671

Your Download-Link:SYS 20924 Updated.rar
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=8114CA531

Your Download-Link:Calkulin\'s Sprint Alltel 20924 ROM Extras Updated.rar
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=84BD33A11

http://www.myunspace.com A free file hosting site with no speed restrictions. Rom Chefs get free upgrade to Chef account which include unlimited storage. Interested Chefs please PM me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Calcu,

What is updated in the Sprint/Alltel manila rom? I know you updated last night the name but I was wondering if the updates might have been to fix some of the issues found?
Old 10-28-2008, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Hey Calcu,
Will you have a TELUS 20924 ROM uploaded? I didn't see that in your list of cooked ROM's. If not, I'll look at trying to cook up my first ROM

I'll upload one in a little bit but you can try cooking one if you want,

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
Calcu,

What is updated in the Sprint/Alltel manila rom? I know you updated last night the name but I was wondering if the updates might have been to fix some of the issues found?

Yeah, I guess I was half asleep cause I forgot to change the link But I fixed a couple of things I noticed but for me, everything works well now, so let see how this one runs,

And Exstatica, thanks for the links again =D>
Old 10-28-2008, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

I tested Sprint 20924 and had problems with it locking up several times this morning. The Voice Command would only work once and not again until it was reset. I do like the extra tabs in TF3D, but not sure I like the white. I'm used to the black theme I guess.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
I tested Sprint 20924 and had problems with it locking up several times this morning. The Voice Command would only work once and not again until it was reset. I do like the extra tabs in TF3D, but not sure I like the white. I'm used to the black theme I guess.
Voice Command is one of the few things I haven't had a chance to play around with and that is what maybe causing some of the problems but I'll look into it a little later when I get a chance

And BTW, the Telus version is up and I'm also doing a Sprint black version now, so it should be up shortly,

Last edited by Calkulin; 10-28-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Exstatica is keeping up the good workExstatica is keeping up the good work

Your Download-Link:Calkulin\'s GF-TC Diamond Kitchen v2.0 OEM 1.08 SYS 20924(20921 included).rar
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=F7AD1F851
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

can voice command be installed without being cooked into a rom? if so where can i get the cab file. it seems like a lot of people are having problems with sys 20924 kinda afraid to try lol
Old 10-28-2008, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

For those having issues, try disabling Gyrator to see if that is causing the problem, just delete this key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Apps\G yrator2

Also, if you don't use Voice Command, delete it from your Windows\Startup folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
question calcu where you been or what your job? for someone with 40 post you know a lot about this stuff. bettr then most n00b

I'm a IT Admin but I've been working on PCs since the MS-DOS days, hell my first PC was a 25MHz 286Dx, which I burnt overclocking

Last edited by Calkulin; 10-28-2008 at 05:40 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development