PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

20924: I have also noticed the restarting selecting MAIL or MESSAGES on the tab. Have not tried active sync yet. But this only happened after i updated the registry with the suggested .reg

Voice Command works ok. But with registry tweaks it does not.

The CAMERA is not working, it says "Unable to initialize camera. Failed to setup camera device"

I have also notice that I will deselect some itens from the kitchen and they show up on my phone anyway, for example: SPB Screenshot

I will post as I encounter the problems just so you know.

Thank you for the kitchen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
After installing the reg tweaks, selecting the email or text messaging tab causes TF3D to restart

Can't sync with Active Sync (Vista 32bit)

Task manager icon still won't stay after a reset

Last edited by jgatter; 10-28-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

hey where could i get just the AllTel Manila files so that I get the white looking touchflow 3d
Old 10-28-2008, 02:47 AM
N00b

robertzas is just getting started

amazing, its so smooth and fast, ill report back for battery feedback. btw im using the sprint pack with extras
heres another mirror for the latest sprint build: http://www.uploadjockey.com/download...nt20921ROM.rar

Last edited by robertzas; 10-28-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:03 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Re: ( Updated ) SYS 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
that is the error i get
Can I get a screen shot?
Old 10-28-2008, 05:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
Has anyone successfuly used UC?

Is so, what should the xml file be named in "Internal Storage" root?
you need this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ SDMemory]
"Folder"="Internal Storage"
Old 10-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I tried this rom and it seems like I'm getting the error I used to get where I'm unable to pick up a call. I believe this is due to diamond tweak. Is there somewhere could i get just the AllTell Manilia files so that I get the white looking touchflow 3d and use it on Juicy's rom.
Thanks

Last edited by dkotoric; 10-28-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
20924: I have also noticed the restarting selecting MAIL or MESSAGES on the tab. Have not tried active sync yet. But this only happened after i updated the registry with the suggested .reg

Voice Command works ok. But with registry tweaks it does not.

The CAMERA is not working, it says "Unable to initialize camera. Failed to setup camera device"

I have also notice that I will deselect some itens from the kitchen and they show up on my phone anyway, for example: SPB Screenshot

I will post as I encounter the problems just so you know.

Thank you for the kitchen!!!

Did you hard reset after flashing? Because I've had weird problems like even not being able to enable cleartype, on Juicy's ROMs for ex but once I hard reset, everything worked just fine,

But check this key and make sure it's a dword or just delete it and soft reset and test,

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\ActiveSync
EnableNonLocalCrossPollination=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
hey where could i get just the AllTel Manila files so that I get the white looking touchflow 3d

The kitchen has those files

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
I tried this rom and it seems like I'm getting the error I used to get where I'm unable to pick up a call. I believe this is due to diamond tweak. Is there somewhere could i get just the AllTell Manilia files so that I get the white looking touchflow 3d and use it on Juicy's rom.
Thanks

Did you enable data to always be on? Because I've had that problem before even on my Titan with that setting. But know, that sometimes I've had to hard reset and just not enable it to get it to stop freezing on incoming calls,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv

I've only had my Diamond for 7 days now and this is the first ROM I've built since having my Mogul. I used the Kitchen Calcu posted yesterday with 20921. I had flashed to Juicy's 2.5 (I did that the second day I had the phone) and 2.6 Sprint ROMs. I really think the build from this ROM is a little bit faster (might be a placebo effect though). I'm still checking battery life, so I'll know later today.

The only problem I had from the kitchen was the 1% Battery, it's reporting 16% when my phone is really at 80%, 14% when it's really at 70%, etc. The 5% Battery works fine though. I must not be loading the proper battery.dll with the 1%. Other than that, everything has been working fine (stable and fast).

All in all, thanks for posting the kitchen Calcu, and thanks to those that make the Kitchen possible. I wouldn't be able to list all the people to give thanks to, and I'd probably forget to list someone.

=D> Thanks! =D>
Old 10-28-2008, 09:22 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

noticing all kinds of minor problems with things like TF3d resetting when I click on messages. I can still use the start bar to see my messages though... I swear calcu your going to drive me to stop being so lazy and cook a rom myself because I don't know if I could go back to the noticeably slower stock rom anymore the trick is I have to find the free time to mess with it.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

The kitchen has those files

How would I know which manilia files I need.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development