View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:19 AM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

I've only had my Diamond for 7 days now and this is the first ROM I've built since having my Mogul. I used the Kitchen Calcu posted yesterday with 20921. I had flashed to Juicy's 2.5 (I did that the second day I had the phone) and 2.6 Sprint ROMs. I really think the build from this ROM is a little bit faster (might be a placebo effect though). I'm still checking battery life, so I'll know later today.

The only problem I had from the kitchen was the 1% Battery, it's reporting 16% when my phone is really at 80%, 14% when it's really at 70%, etc. The 5% Battery works fine though. I must not be loading the proper battery.dll with the 1%. Other than that, everything has been working fine (stable and fast).

All in all, thanks for posting the kitchen Calcu, and thanks to those that make the Kitchen possible. I wouldn't be able to list all the people to give thanks to, and I'd probably forget to list someone.

=D> Thanks! =D>