PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

halljm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

no issues so far with 6-03 all looks good

thanks Mike
Old 06-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Looking good...ringer still going strong. I soft reset today for the first time, when I was testing the Sprint Clock, but before that ringer was still golden.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

andrewcmyk is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but I've been searching for the past couple hours and couldn't find anything. During the initial startup, my Diamond starts playing Alarm-Dawn.wav. And when I try to turn on Data Connection it does the same thing, while giving me this error:

"Data Call Failure Error Code 71 System error. Sign in failed. Please wait a moment and try again. If this problem persists, you may need to contact your carrier."

Despite the error, the connection starts working after a minute or so. I'm not sure what's causing this to happen. I can't even find how to change the alert sound to something other than Alarm-Dawn! It's nowhere in the notification sounds window.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

damaligirl is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post
Sorry for the multiple replies... Just flashed the new rom!!

However, this is whi I left before... what happened to the WIFI tab under the settings>connections?!

I don't have a data plan and only use WIFI, however without that tab I cannot connect to a lot of my WIFI hotspots...

If you click on Wireless LAN it will tell you that the WiFi is off and give you the chance to turn it on... The bottom right menu then gives you access to the WiFi menu where you can connect to a specific network.

Last edited by damaligirl; 06-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

damaligirl is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.01.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaligirl View Post
The 6.3.09 build definitely works both with my custom wav and mp3 ringtones. The weird thing though is that voice command no longer announces the caller (I loved that because I don't use custom ringtones for that many people), although the voice command still works for announcing other events. But those who don't use that voice command feature should be very happy.

The SIP is pretty buggy, but I can work around that.

I'm ecstatic over here!
FOLLOW UP:

I tried installing another SIP cab to work around the keyboard selection problems I was having when I first tested this build. The new one sucked even worse (won't say whose), so I uninstalled it. Voila! the EZinput that Mike originally cooked in now works fine -- I can switch with no problems. I hadn't noticed anyone else complaining about it, since most seem to be installing their own faves. But I thought I'd let you guys know.

Meanwhile, does anybody else use voice command? I enjoyed having it announce the caller id, and haven't figured out a way to bring that back. (When the feature is turned on, the volume of the ringtone actually lowers slightly where the voice would normally chime in with caller name/number, but alas, no voice.) I'm so happy that the ringtones are working again, I can just live without it, but I just thought I'd ask...
Old 06-04-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

y no skin for wmp?

and y dont any skins i d/l actually work?

thanks
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond CDMA
Carrier: TELUS

Bray Matter is a n00b

Minor issue, but an issue nonetheless.
I initially started out on 4.8 and went to MR5(beta) then MR5. NFS Undercover finally worked for me on MR5, but Youtube wasn't.
Decided to go to MR4 060309 for stability and was pleasantly surprised that NFS Undercover worked there too. However, since then, I now get the mem error when trying to run NFS Undercover.

Any ideas on what could be causing it?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:52 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray Matter View Post
Minor issue, but an issue nonetheless.
I initially started out on 4.8 and went to MR5(beta) then MR5. NFS Undercover finally worked for me on MR5, but Youtube wasn't.
Decided to go to MR4 060309 for stability and was pleasantly surprised that NFS Undercover worked there too. However, since then, I now get the mem error when trying to run NFS Undercover.

Any ideas on what could be causing it?
None whatsoever, Iv never got it to work on any of Mikes ROMs.
But I did flash Mikes 4-16 Touch Pro ROM onto a buddys phone and NFS worked great for a few days then he got the memory error and its never worked again even through multiple hard restarts.
I really wish someone could figure out the problem but I dont have a clue what it could be

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metro PCS

smikin_metropcs is a n00b

Is any one else having random freezes with this ROM?

1st freeze was upon using pim back up so I did a soft reset and it froze at the splash sscreen so I was forced to do a hard reset and flash the ROM again.

I thought the problem was solved but now it's freezing again when I try to go to my ringtones (which have absolutely nothing there). I sure hope another soft reset won't get me stuck again.

I really would like to have MightyRom 4 reborn but it's late and I don't want to spend hours looking for it.

Thx in advance to anyone who can help me out.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

pakesack is a n00b

wow this is the best rom i have loaded onto my diamond so far. great work mighty! if the ring tone bug is really fixed, i think this will be my final rom until winmo 6.5 is more stable.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development