PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 01:41 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

I have spent the last 30 min searching for the version 2 link. Can someone point me in the direction?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

He just replaced the first version with it, so just redownload the rom and it will be the fixed one.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:50 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Then that is probably what I downloaded. What was wrong with the first one?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Then that is probably what I downloaded. What was wrong with the first one?
People wanted a registry entry added that Mike wasn't able to test and it broke E-mail. He fixed the problem with a quickness.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm currently using 4.6, if I use SPB backup then flash the new 4.7 then run the backup, will it mess anything in 4.7 up?

I should just be able to use the "rom upgrade mode" and I should be good to go right?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:16 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey MrObvious, iv just got this alltel Diamond and flashed this ROM last night, so far iv tried 3 different Arcsoft cabs and several different server settings, could you pleaase explain how you got your mms working and post your .cab? Thanks alot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Alright use this cab. You will have to change the connection that MMS uses but it should work after that. Go to your MMS Server Settings and push Alltel MMSC and leave everything but the "Connect via" option alone and make usre that is your default EVDO connection. You could try making it say "The Internet" if you don't know which option to push but if you have Wi-Fi on it will connect via that instead.

Make sure you also do a *228 options 2 and 3 too.
Ok confirmed. I just went to MR 4.7 and got MMS to work. Make sure your "Connect" is set to "The Internet" otherwise it doesn't seem to work.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Telus

pedro1971 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
I'm currently using 4.6, if I use SPB backup then flash the new 4.7 then run the backup, will it mess anything in 4.7 up?

I should just be able to use the "rom upgrade mode" and I should be good to go right?
Works fine, only issue I had was with LilRico themes. Uninstall the old one and go to the TP forum and install the new one. All good now.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post

I flashed last night and SPB backup worked well. I have over 62 installed programs. Of note though Sprint TV did not install in the programs list and the black calculator did not install also. I was able to reinstall Sprint TV and all is well. I had Briggs Black Calculator cab and trying to install now it's giving me a VGA error. I'm quite liking the new menu interface on the programs...very cool. My wish list is for more Storage memory as I'm coming from 4.1 where I had 113MB versus 102 with 4.7 so with all my stuff loaded along with a 11MB PIM file I've have about 20% left of Storage. It's still enough but I'm adding contacts everyday and in a few years I could run out! What are the odds that I have this Diamond in a few year? Zero. I also really liked the icons in the programs folder before my restore with SPB but with the restore my old icons did not convert as I expected. If there was a fix to make them look like the new one designed that would be very cool. Also the new flash screen is terrific. I was a MOUSE fan for a long time but that is nice. Thanks Mike. So I'm happy. Now if I could just get that calculator to work!

EDIT - Battery life stayed at 100% after 8 hours of sleep and not using the device. I think this is a very good thing!

Last edited by Tiger505; 03-23-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-23-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

londawg314 is a n00b

So far 4.7 is awesome! the only problem i have found is that with both a bluetooth headset and wired headset Audio playback randomly skips and stops.. then i have to push start for it to play again.. but i think this has always been a problem on every rom i have tried. anyone else?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond

destino is a n00b

an anyone tell me where the diamond2 keyboard cab is? I've just flashed the new version and really want that vibrating keyboard on my diamon

cheers.
D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development