PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

so is it me or does In Call Recorder not truly functioning? can't find a .wav file after recording a call.....inquiring minds want to know....lol

Anyone else having this issue.....?
Old 03-25-2009, 11:49 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameover View Post
Wazzup all just got done upgrading from 4.6 and did a full spb restore and now im getting a net framework error i know its cooked in the rom how can i uninstall its not in the remove programs list.Any ideas?And has anyone installed Conflippers Custom Weather cab with this rom and is working? i had it on my backup and its not working now just wondering if my backups no good and will have to just reinstall my apps manually..... Thanks
I use this custom weather .cab and it works fine,
Attached Files
File Type: cab Weather Database for TF3D v2.cab (1.58 MB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I use this custom weather .cab and it works fine,
Sweet thx man 1 prob solved
Old 03-26-2009, 12:11 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
4.8 is messing up all my texts after restoring with pim backup. ive tried with 3 known good backups, and i always get the messed up outlook when viewing all texts.

ive reset at least 10 times so far after flashing while tryign to remedy this

i didn't have any issues with 4.7... should i reflash 4.8? maybe ill flash to stock and then to 4.8 and see if it helps.

*sigh*
did u change the text size from 130 to 160 if you theres the problem on the last rom
Old 03-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

ya i installed teh sms160 cab on both 4.7 and 4.8. ive been using the cab since like mighty 3.0 :-/

i just finished flashign to stock and then reflashing to 4.8; so my texts wont work anyways cuz i used the cab b4?

Last edited by cesium; 03-26-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
ya i installed teh sms160 cab

i just finished flashign to stock and then reflashing to 4.8

so my texts wont work anyways cuz i used the cab b4?
they should still work if you install the 160 first then try to restore your mess see if that works
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
they should still work if you install the 160 first then try to restore your mess see if that works
I did that the first time around, but I'll try it again
Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

i dunno why u guys r having so many problems with the 160 cab. its just a simple reg edit. nothing to it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
i dunno why u guys r having so many problems with the 160 cab. its just a simple reg edit. nothing to it.
ya i never had issues before. its just this one time with the current rom where i'm having issues restoring texts from any of my backups :-/

i might have to go back to 4.7, i have no idea whats wrong

on my latest pim restore to 4.8, nothing at all showed up in the poutlook sms inbox, even tho it says 189 items (and texts show up in teh sms tab).. i just did another clear storage, maybe that'll help fix something

Last edited by cesium; 03-26-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:38 AM
VIP BABY

so you revert back for old mess there must b something very important there i would never revert for some mess unless it had numbers on that i needed but each his own good luck

EDIT; so i have a feeling that the mods may get back in hear and do some more house work we r almost back 6000 posts again they go so fast on this thread

Last edited by madcook; 03-26-2009 at 12:41 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development