PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

liriel is keeping up the good workliriel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Hey Briggs thanks for the help but I overwrote the nice google search home page with the old grey ugly one. i want the new black hotness that comes with this build of opera. If you could just post the htc-opera.htm file I would be ever so grateful!!!

ps: I'm still using your opera boobs!!!
Is this what you are looking for?
Attached Files
File Type: zip htc-opera.zip (856 Bytes, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
Is this what you are looking for?
Yeah I think that's the one, thanks Lilriel. It displays kind of small on my phone so it looks like I'll have to play with the zoom options but thanks for helping a guy out!!
Old 07-16-2009, 01:14 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
ps: I'm still using your opera boobs!!!
sorry I didn't get the file to you sooner.

Glad you like them still, haha. I haven't used them in a long time.

I'm using the mighty mouse one I made. (can't have boobs in manila in case I am in a meeting, but I got lots of good backgrounds still :P )

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74695 <- see the mighty mouse globe and the rest of my manila in that thread.

(thanks below, one more for 1,000 rep!)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:25 PM
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Staples is clearing out some sweet cases!

check this out;

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...53#post1039453

P.S. I uninstalled that e-natives showcase, it lags while opening sometimes and screws up changing contact information. Once the bugs are worked out, I'll try it again.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i downloaded the silence/mighty rom from mightyrom.com, i cant tell tho if its a victor or herman, what was this rom made for? anyone know? im on final right now and would like to give the diamond a little change
Old 07-16-2009, 10:53 PM
mcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
i downloaded the silence/mighty rom from mightyrom.com, i cant tell tho if its a victor or herman, what was this rom made for? anyone know? im on final right now and would like to give the diamond a little change
that one is for the pro
Old 07-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Lurker

steveopolis is a n00b

PLEASE help... need to understand
I have the new MightyROM4 6.20.09 victor installed on my HTC diamond touch, but i was wondering if the nuegpssecurity is already cooked into the ROM? is there something i need to do to activate it or is it already to go and all i have to do is just text the message to the phone and get the Gps location?

thank you so much, i tired to research it, but the information is still causing me confusion. also i tried to change the password, but can't find the registry edit thing on my phone.

thank you so much, still researching on here to figure it out.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:34 PM
mcom

Some Mighty Rom Cabs from days past.

Here are a few cabs that were included in other version of mighty rom but for some reason got pushed aside. Mike was nice enough to make me a cab of some of this software as he took it out so here they are.

1. Battery Monitor - Great, light app that shows how fast your charging. (helped me figure out a charger was broken at one point)

2. Inbox Extender - This adds a "mark all as read" to the inbox press and hold menu along with a couple other optinos. Quite handy.

3. psShutXP - this cab will map your power button to psshutxp. it allows you to both power down or soft reset your diamond. The hard reset button does not work though.

4. Stopwatch - A Nice light stopwatch app that, when running, will not allow your diamond to sleep (which would stop the watch)

5. Total Commander - Best file manager around, includes plugins to edit the registry as well.

All of these cabs are in my SDconfig.txt for [UC] so they install everytime I flash.

Have a sweet weekend, everyone.

(thanks below)
Attached Files
File Type: cab Battery Monitor.cab (18.2 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab InboxExtender.CAB (7.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab psShutXP.cab (217.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab StopWatch.CAB (24.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tcmdr.cab (486.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

well i did it... complete newbie when it come to customizing phones.... ill try to give an update in a few for all the other newbies who are riding the fence on whether they should get a custom ROM
Old 07-18-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

so far i like it... i was expecting a major change, but its really just a bunch of tweaks that make the interface so much better...

i found one problem that hopefully someone can help me with..
i have no MMS, cant send or receive them...
is there something separate i need to download?
i believe i saw some alltel MMS cab somewhere i this thread, is that what i need...
thanx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development