PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 09:47 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
i didnt own a diamond when the 4r3born mighty rom was released, ive tryed the final version but was wondering is the 4r3born better? i had no problems with the final version, was wondering if the other had some good pre-installed programs
the point of all his ROMs are to NOT have a bunch of preinstalled programs. that was you can install what you want. its better to install what you want then to have a ROM with a bunch of crap on it you dont want. there are other ROMs out there that have lots of stuff preinstalled but none from Mike. IMO, June 3rd or this rom were the best 6.1 ROMs ever made.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO3D + Vogue

leylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks a lot dude. I have used MightyReborn on TP forever and find it somewhat more suitable for me than this new version. Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Old 07-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Is the OEM base just for people to customize there own ROM? Is the 6-20-09 ROM the final version I should install?

Never mind I found my answer a few pages back...

Last edited by b4u2; 07-08-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Iusacell

edgaracevedo is a n00b

Mike

Your new rom for Diamond -MIGHTYROM6- is amazing, really great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nevertheless I have a problem, the rom restarts my phone like every hour, and every time that restarts it is like reflash because I have align the screen and all the programas and information are deleted.

I flash my diamond using the secure method.

1) Clear Storage (full - storage and internal storage)
2) Flash my diamond with MightyROm 6 - Victor
3) Hardreset

Anyone else with the same problem?????
Old 07-10-2009, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgaracevedo View Post
Mike

Your new rom for Diamond -MIGHTYROM6- is amazing, really great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nevertheless I have a problem, the rom restarts my phone like every hour, and every time that restarts it is like reflash because I have align the screen and all the programas and information are deleted.

3) Hardreset

well, IMHO, i think you forgot the most important step before 1), which is flashing back to shiped ROM. then flash MR6, then do clear storage, usually just doing storage is enough.... then you should be good to go...
Old 07-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgaracevedo View Post
Mike

3) Hardreset

I think you should post in the mr6 thread, not the mr4 thread. I'm also surprised you cleared internal storage and didn't flash to shipped!

Don't forget to hit the thanks button when something helped you!

Old 07-12-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

I use the force roam feature quite a bit since there are place that I frequent where the weak Sprint signal does more harm than good. In this MR4, in the roaming option of the Phone app (called Network Service instead of Roaming for some reason), the options are: Home only, Automatic-A, Automatic-B, Standard and Roaming Only.

What I'm used to in other 6.1 ROMs is Sprint only, Automatic and Roaming only. Can someone tell me what those 5 roaming options in MR4 correspond to?

I assume Home only == Sprint only, Standard == Automatic?, and Roaming only is just that, no? What are the rest?
Old 07-12-2009, 11:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond

50Pesos is a n00b

I have posted this before and still having the same problem. Some in the middle of the night the phone locks up and has to be soft reset. No data loss but the alarm which is pivital doesnt work then. I have mr6 and google maps and seven beta. Please help anyone with any ideas. I have turned off the today timeout already.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:54 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Hey i was wondering if you could re-upload or can someone else point me to a download for it ? I'm tired of 6.5 and all it's bugs for some reason haha...

EDIT: 50pesos... I believe you should post your problem over at this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69551...good luck :]

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 07-13-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
Hey i was wondering if you could re-upload or can someone else point me to a download for it ? I'm tired of 6.5 and all it's bugs for some reason haha...

EDIT: 50pesos... I believe you should post your problem over at this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69551...good luck :]
Fado007 specifically wanted a retro version for whatever reason. If you are just going from 6.5 back to 6.1, I would highly recommend MightyROM4_06.20.09_Victor FINAL release. It is rock solid and can be downloaded from the link on the first page of this thread.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development