PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized
Carrier: Sprint

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Since i updated Roms i get 5 phone calls a day at least... only one ring that displays (986) 545-677 that's right last digit is missing. Yea i know i sound crazy asking everyone on this ROM, but has anyone experienced this after flashing 4.4.5?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Nice internet globe

It's a great Internet globe, and I thank you every time I see it.

You do great work man, with the splash screen and the "custom" internet icon

Shouldn't it be great Internet globes (plural)? There are two nice round globes on that pic. LOL
Old 02-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Since i updated Roms i get 5 phone calls a day at least... only one ring that displays (986) 545-677 that's right last digit is missing. Yea i know i sound crazy asking everyone on this ROM, but has anyone experienced this after flashing 4.4.5?
Not me, since updating to 4.4.5, I seem to get less calls per day.
Seriously, though, all numbers appear correctly on my screen when people call.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:35 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
Corrected: WHEN'S MY NEXT FIX MIKE?? I'M SUFFERING WITHDRAWAL HERE
+1 the hotfix is great idea for simple things but we daimond users still have needs eagerly but patiently waiting help us mike
Old 02-13-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tp617 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Going on my second day without a restart, this rom 4.4.5 with 1st hotfix is AWESOME.
What was the first hotfix? Did I miss something?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp617 View Post
What was the first hotfix? Did I miss something?
Yes, you missed something. Check out the first page of this thread.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
Hi all, I am pleased to report that I have found a solution to the Touchpal disappearing act upon soft reset... I installed the Calkulin version of EzInput. You may lose multilanguage functionality. The text freeze issue is still ever-present. But I have found this the best solution where I don't have to install some third-party-app to switch it for me. Here is an excerpt from Calcu's thread:

Cab for Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput (v1.5.32646.0)
Close SIPGT_app.exe with task manager before installing
i have tried to install but can not say it does not have permission ?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Did you Close SIPGT_app.exe with task manager before installing?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Not sure if its me or opera or the rom.

But i keep getting Out Of Memory, Please Close a Tab to Free Up Memory.

I only have 2 tabs open in Opera and no other programs running. I used to be able to use 5 tabs at once.

Thanks again Mike and Rico for the great rom!
Old 02-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
Not sure if its me or opera or the rom.

But i keep getting Out Of Memory, Please Close a Tab to Free Up Memory.

I only have 2 tabs open in Opera and no other programs running. I used to be able to use 5 tabs at once.

Thanks again Mike and Rico for the great rom!
Have you cleared cache in opera. Also, you can apply a setting in opera:config to have the cache applied to internal storage.

1. To clear cache memory, open opera, hit the right key, settings, Privacy, and delete cache.

2. To apply cache to internal storage, clear the address bar and type opera:config in the address bar in opera. Scroll down and select user prefs, scroll down to cache directory4, type in \internal storage\ replacing \windows\ * it should say now \internal storage\Opera9\cache\

Then scroll to the very bottom, save and confirm saved, exit out and for now on your cache memory will be applied to the internal storage. You can still clear it occassionally by doing step 1 but it's up to you. good luck.

Last edited by Riley; 02-13-2009 at 03:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development