PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

NewYorkLaw i am interested to know if your unread message count issue ,still persist!?!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by denttarek View Post
NewYorkLaw i am interested to know if your unread message count issue ,still persist!?!
SORRY TO HAVE FORGOTTEN TO REPORT BACK ABOUT THAT ISSUE. It went away when I deleted all the email folders as suggested. THANKS !!!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek

no problem ,cause i have it now ,i ll delete the folders then thanks
Old 02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Have you cleared cache in opera. Also, you can apply a setting in opera:config to have the cache applied to internal storage.

1. To clear cache memory, open opera, hit the right key, settings, Privacy, and delete cache.

2. To apply cache to internal storage, clear the address bar and type opera:config in the address bar in opera. Scroll down and select user prefs, scroll down to cache directory4, type in \internal storage\ replacing \windows\ * it should say now \internal storage\Opera9\cache\

Then scroll to the very bottom, save and confirm saved, exit out and for now on your cache memory will be applied to the internal storage. You can still clear it occassionally by doing step 1 but it's up to you. good luck.
Tried this and haven't the problem with minimal testing. #2 was already done tho. thanks!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
Tried this and haven't the problem with minimal testing. #2 was already done tho. thanks!
good to hear. I also use Cleartemps to free up memory. You can select ie cache, google maps, sprint tv, livesearch etc. you can also set up opera cache to be removed throught the custom folders along with sprint tv and other programs of your choice. lastly you can have it run at startup if you wish but I dont do that. here it is in case you don't have it.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
sorry here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ClearTemp.cab (55.0 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocas View Post
Did you Close SIPGT_app.exe with task manager before installing?
lol i am a dummy LMAO

i got it to work thanks alot
Old 02-13-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

seamus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
SORRY TO HAVE FORGOTTEN TO REPORT BACK ABOUT THAT ISSUE. It went away when I deleted all the email folders as suggested. THANKS !!!
I managed last night to get rid of it. The problem was created because I followed the instructions for the Google calendar sync which uses ActiveSync. As part of the process, I designated to only update the calendar - following instructions on Google - however, ActiveSync must have assumed I also wanted to set up an Outlook email inbox. The Outlook email box never appeared in my mail tab so I didn't know it was there. Make a long story short, I went into ActiveSync and told it that I wanted to sync email as well. This made the Outlook email box visible and I was able to delete the introductory message. I then went in ot ActiveSync again and turned off email syncing so only my calendar was being synced. It's now working!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:14 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Okay, so the All-Star weekend begins today, so don't expect much from me this weekend, if I can help it, but this is what I'm talking about when I say color sliders. The icon at rest are white, but when selected they'll be the color of the theme. I hope guys understand. Here's a quick picture of Blue:

Old 02-13-2009, 08:30 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay, so the All-Star weekend begins today, so don't expect much from me this weekend, if I can help it, but this is what I'm talking about when I say color sliders. The icon at rest are white, but when selected they'll be the color of the theme. I hope guys understand. Here's a quick picture of Blue:

TOTALLY kickass.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development