PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay, so the All-Star weekend begins today, so don't expect much from me this weekend, if I can help it, but this is what I'm talking about when I say color sliders. The icon at rest are white, but when selected they'll be the color of the theme. I hope guys understand. Here's a quick picture of Blue:

Totally tits, cant wait for the blue for me and the pink for my girl!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:19 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
lol.. Alright... So how would I go about learning how to edit the manila?
I use CFC GUI to look at the manilas and to save them as PNG files. Then I use Photoshop (or Gimp, which is a free photo editor) to edit them. Then go back to CFC GUI, replace the manila file with the PNG and then compress them to put back on my phone.

Anyway, check out this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470798

It's fun!
Old 02-14-2009, 12:26 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
I use CFC GUI to look at the manilas and to save them as PNG files. Then I use Photoshop (or Gimp, which is a free photo editor) to edit them. Then go back to CFC GUI, replace the manila file with the PNG and then compress them to put back on my phone.

Anyway, check out this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470798

It's fun!
+1, great little app from some crazy smart people at XDA. If you're feeling real ambitious look up the mode9 editor from cfg8
Old 02-14-2009, 12:32 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I understand a lot of people are enjoying the Manila changes I'm working on, and everyone want to chip in and/ or make their own, but this is MightyMikes thread for HIS ROM's. The only reason I'm posting these and making Manila changes is so that MightyRom's can be used by a much larger user base and I get all my direction and approval from Mike himself. I will be honest and admit, I feel a bit disrespectful to Mike, since I'm hijacking his thread, so I'm asking you all to stop posting anything about Manila Mods here. If you want to make a thread, that's fine, but this is not the place. If this continues, I'm going to hand all my work to Mike, and I'm going to withdraw from this thread because like I said, I honor and respect his work, and this is where his skills are shown, not mine. I'm just trying to cover the unimportant areas that he can't get too because making a fast, stable ROM takes so much from him.

Thanks everyone...
Old 02-14-2009, 12:50 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Point taken LilRico. You are correct, this is Mighty Mike's thread and no place for me to be posting my goofy manila mods. From now on I will keep my experiments to myself and remind others to keep this thread clean of non ROM subjects (excepting your wonderful work, of course).

There are enough manila mod threads out there without me needing to start another one but I do encourage people to learn and experiment with their phones. Like I said before, it's fun.

I sincerely apologize if I stepped on any toes.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:13 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
Point taken LilRico. You are correct, this is Mighty Mike's thread and no place for me to be posting my goofy manila mods. From now on I will keep my experiments to myself and remind others to keep this thread clean of non ROM subjects (excepting your wonderful work, of course).

There are enough manila mod threads out there without me needing to start another one but I do encourage people to learn and experiment with their phones. Like I said before, it's fun.

I sincerely apologize if I stepped on any toes.
Thanks for your understanding, I also would like to let everyone know that my success has a lot to do because of MightyMike, he's helped me greatly with the files I needed. Now I will say this. If you have something, and it is good, please nothing half ***ed, then PM me and let me see it. I really wouldn't mind looking at it! If it test out good, and works great and looks fantastic, I don't see why I couldn't post it on the 1st page as a "Mighty User subtitle" or something.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Just so you know, in case you didn't look at page one in the TP thread, I have now included the matching wallpaper. What I did was use the exact color codes of the manila and did an exact side by side comparison of the globe with the wallpaper to make sure they were spot on. If any of you guys install a particular color and it is off, please let me know because I didn't try these out like I did the themes. More to come, but for now here you guys go. Enjoy...
lovely, thanks a lot lilrico. Now the red theme is complete, all thanks to u

Old 02-14-2009, 01:27 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
lovely, thanks a lot lilrico. Now the red theme is complete, all thanks to u
I got your sliders done as well. But MightyMike is taking a break today and so am I. Production and work will resume tomorrow Glad you liked the red, but I got a few more things for it
Old 02-14-2009, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oh, I always thought of LilRico's mods to be part of the "MightyROM Suite" partly because users outside of this ROM report that LilRico's cabs do not work with other ROMs!

I think you (LilRico) give yourself too little credit and I also think that the MightyROM would benefit from more customization modules (after all not everyone likes the same slider, icons, themes, etc). I know I and many other users appreciate the ease you have brought us in making the ROM even closer to perfect for us.

It also goes to show you how few problems everyone has had with MightyROM since people are now pursuing frivolous things such as customization (boobie internet icons, different sliders and themes) as opposed to other ROM threads where they discuss freezing and serious bugs. It's the natural progression of things and is a sign of the ROM's maturity.

Last edited by infection0; 02-14-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mike...i know this wont be a big issue, but i wanted to mention it for those who arent on a data plan right now.

Im using wifi, and whenver wifi isnt active and I accidently launch any app, even though my data connection is deleted, it still attempts to dial away, later giving me the "couldnt be dialed" message. Which is fine, but it just gets annoying after a while. Im guessing this is because of the new net settings u implemented to help preformance? any way i can remove them?

Quote:
I got your sliders done as well. But MightyMike is taking a break today and so am I. Production and work will resume tomorrow Glad you liked the red, but I got a few more things for it
u my friend are the master. U make my day everytime i read this thread, along with mighty of course...thanks both of u guys. u make my diamond complete (i had to be a LITTLE sappy for valentines day) hahaa

Last edited by mixxy; 02-14-2009 at 01:45 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development