View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:32 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

I understand a lot of people are enjoying the Manila changes I'm working on, and everyone want to chip in and/ or make their own, but this is MightyMikes thread for HIS ROM's. The only reason I'm posting these and making Manila changes is so that MightyRom's can be used by a much larger user base and I get all my direction and approval from Mike himself. I will be honest and admit, I feel a bit disrespectful to Mike, since I'm hijacking his thread, so I'm asking you all to stop posting anything about Manila Mods here. If you want to make a thread, that's fine, but this is not the place. If this continues, I'm going to hand all my work to Mike, and I'm going to withdraw from this thread because like I said, I honor and respect his work, and this is where his skills are shown, not mine. I'm just trying to cover the unimportant areas that he can't get too because making a fast, stable ROM takes so much from him.

Thanks everyone...