View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 01:13 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
Point taken LilRico. You are correct, this is Mighty Mike's thread and no place for me to be posting my goofy manila mods. From now on I will keep my experiments to myself and remind others to keep this thread clean of non ROM subjects (excepting your wonderful work, of course).

There are enough manila mod threads out there without me needing to start another one but I do encourage people to learn and experiment with their phones. Like I said before, it's fun.

I sincerely apologize if I stepped on any toes.
Thanks for your understanding, I also would like to let everyone know that my success has a lot to do because of MightyMike, he's helped me greatly with the files I needed. Now I will say this. If you have something, and it is good, please nothing half ***ed, then PM me and let me see it. I really wouldn't mind looking at it! If it test out good, and works great and looks fantastic, I don't see why I couldn't post it on the 1st page as a "Mighty User subtitle" or something.