PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

jrimmer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Hey,

2 things...

Mike - I noticed that the hepactic(or whatever it is) feedback on the dialer isn't working not a huge deal just thought I would raise it if no one else had. Also if its just a simple setting by all means let me know, quite possible i missed it.

LilRico - Secondly, and by no means important I was taking a video of my kid yesterday and noticed that the slider was green (I had installed your pumpkin cab - LOL). Not sure if you overlooked it or its something that I had done. i dont think anyone would care if you left it as is, just thought in terms of thoroughness you might appreciate it.

Thanks everyone
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Hi, I don't kow if it was already reported but over at XDA's, there's a new version of the youtube app converted from the Touch HD. It looks nice!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
Hey,

2 things...

Mike - I noticed that the hepactic(or whatever it is) feedback on the dialer isn't working not a huge deal just thought I would raise it if no one else had. Also if its just a simple setting by all means let me know, quite possible i missed it.

LilRico - Secondly, and by no means important I was taking a video of my kid yesterday and noticed that the slider was green (I had installed your pumpkin cab - LOL). Not sure if you overlooked it or its something that I had done. i dont think anyone would care if you left it as is, just thought in terms of thoroughness you might appreciate it.

Thanks everyone

there is no haptic feedback on the dialer.

That feature isn't included in my rom!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

jrimmer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
there is no haptic feedback on the dialer.

That feature isn't included in my rom!
huh? - is that new for 4.4.5? could have sworn it was in 4.4.5. but thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated.

EDIT: sorry i was just looking for the feedback on the just the Dialer, i just did a soft reset and it and seems to be working.. but i think i might actually like to try the link below. Sorry for the false alarm.

Last edited by jrimmer; 02-12-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work

You can add it if you like, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=touchresponse
Old 02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwiens View Post
I can't set up my picture mail or juno accounts...keeps saying it's unable to connect, also where'd the navigation system go?
I had that same issue until I disabled Wi-Fi and enabled Data Connection. After the initial registration, I was able to go back to Wi-Fi. Sprint Navigation is not included with the ROM, but the cab is easy to find. If you can't find it here, let me know and I'll put it up again.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

absdad63 is just getting started

Just a heads up for anyone who might experience the same problem. When I installed 4.4.5, my phone would not ring. Callers heard ringing and went to voice mail. I still received voice mail notifications, email, and text messages. I could also make outgoing calls, just not incoming.

Hard reset solved the problem.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hard reset solves alot of problems, I wish everybody knew that
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

TimBal is becoming a great contributor
Re: [January 27th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by absdad63 View Post
Just a heads up for anyone who might experience the same problem. When I installed 4.4.5, my phone would not ring. Callers heard ringing and went to voice mail. I still received voice mail notifications, email, and text messages. I could also make outgoing calls, just not incoming.

Hard reset solved the problem.
I always follow the recommendation of Mighty Mike listed below. NO issues ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
That's alotta hard resets lol.

Save yourself the time and do the following;

If your already on My rom:

1) Immediately Flash Shipped
2) Flash Mine
3) Clear Storage
4) Enjoy
---

I wish i had your guys patience. I never flash back to shipped... If you wanna live like me you do the following

If your already on my rom:

1) Flash New MightyROM
2) Clear Storage
3) Enjoy!
-- The key is not to hard reset using the hard method (volume down, power, bla bla bla)

Clear storage is the method recommended!
Current Radio: Sprint 1:11
Old 02-12-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond Gadget ROM

lancem71 is becoming a great contributor

I downloaded the cab for the internet tab with mighty mouse on it and now my internet tab where the globe used to be is solid white. Any ideas how to fix this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development