PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

How would one go about changing the sys on Mighty's ROM? Cuz I would like 20765 if possible.

Last edited by xTSFx; 02-12-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
How would one go about changing the sys on Mighty's ROM? Cuz I would like 20765 if possible.
i believe it is integrated into the rom so if you need to do so you might want to take mighty's rom apart "there was a tutorial some where" then change the sys ,but keep in mind every sys brings a whole set of problems and compatability issues " as far as i know" i hope the info i am providing is accurate ,maybe someone else with more knowledge can help

there was a thread about someone wants to use a custom rom as a base for his personalized rom ..search for it ,it should help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by denttarek View Post
i believe it is integrated into the rom so if you need to do so you might want to take mighty's rom apart "there was a tutorial some where" then change the sys ,but keep in mind every sys brings a whole set of problems and compatability issues " as far as i know" i hope the info i am providing is accurate ,maybe someone else with more knowledge can help

there was a thread about someone wants to use a custom rom as a base for his personalized rom ..search for it ,it should help
.Thanks. I was on conflipers and it was the base he had. And It made every ROM i have tried fell slow. (although there were alot of other tweaks and a few updated drivers) That was the sys files he was using but someone in here posted it was the sys causing the texting to freeze as well. I think I would have to extract the sys from Con's because I have no other way to obtain it. He has now been all about 6.5 wich i dont blame him. So the next update is at a stand still. So i came to Mighty's ROM. But thanks for your info.

Last edited by xTSFx; 02-12-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sjrickli7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
New MightyRom Initiative!

I have decided to start something new with the MightyROM series.

I understand the frustrations users go through with the update of a rom, flashing your device, customization it and then voila, a new release has been done fixing minor issues.

That being said, I personally think my user base slows down due to users not always wanting to update to something new.

In that respect, I have decided to take a step forward in providing a complete experience. The new HOTFIX program has just been launched (as you can see we have our first one already) The purpose of this program is to reduce the amount of roms/releases made per week therefore we can easily iron out certain bug fixes with very simple .cab installs. This way users can easily keep their customizations and not have to redo their entire device.

I hope users can appreciate this direction. The only time a new release will be given out is if

a) new and exciting applications are going to be built in
b) a fix needs to be done but is alittle more complicated than a simple .cab install

As it stands now, MightyROM 4.x.5 is one of the most stable releases I have done. Of course it has some more issues to be ironed out. (I'm assuming, yet we haven't found many)

Hopefully this program will expand my userbase.

Thank you

-Mighty Mike
Thanks Mike. Now i won't have to play with the phone too much...
Old 02-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
...after installing the not fix my speaker icon .... LOL....Freudian slip??
No this is not a "NOT FIX"

I am not responsible for mods that you guys have added to your phone thereafter the flash.

It is easily corrected by reinstalling the taskbar mod.

Remember, I don't support 3rd party apps Now, if the taskbar was built into my rom thennnn i'd understand, but it is not.

A simple reinstall will solve the icon reverting to stock
Old 02-12-2009, 09:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

HTC_rulez is just getting started

Hey Mike,

a simple question, does the hotfix is only for ROM version 4.4.5 or it can be applied to 4.4.4?

Thanks!
Old 02-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_rulez View Post
Hey Mike,

a simple question, does the hotfix is only for ROM version 4.4.5 or it can be applied to 4.4.4?

Thanks!
Its only really meant to be for 4.4.5

4.4.4 didn't have this issue that i am aware of, so don't worry about it.

if you are experiencing the issue then yes apply it.

if not, don't worry
Old 02-12-2009, 09:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

HTC_rulez is just getting started

Thanks Mike!
Old 02-12-2009, 10:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

bjwiens is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bjwiens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
No, just the sms freezing, why??
I can't set up my picture mail or juno accounts...keeps saying it's unable to connect, also where'd the navigation system go?
Old 02-12-2009, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

edgarwong is just getting started

the HOT FIX idea sounds great. Mighty Mouse, would integrating an ApptoDate compatibillity be hard/beneficial?

that way we can have a sort of "Mighty update" program that checks with the ApptoDate back end and just run and install any cabs we might need to hotfix any issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development