PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 12:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Inverted Call Log for whomever wants it
Whats this do boss ?
Old 02-12-2009, 12:15 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

[quote=Trident;706848]Does this make it so that only US cities show up? I loved the option of actually having my town show up, but couldn't use a previous one as I wanted some foreign cities included.

Yeah, unfortunately, i think it just shows U.S. cities. sorry.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

I was coming back to say that i found it, but thank you for showing me. And for anyone else that wants their phone highlight color to match the purple than change this entry HKLM/Software/HTC/Phone/highlightcolor and change it to hex 660099. Just makes the whole theme a little bit better.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:40 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I used to have my Gmail accounts setup automatically. Now, they are setting up using IMAP (which I don't like) instead of the default being POP3. Any way to fix this with a reg edit or something? Changing all the ports and doing what Gmail says (but the opposite) is a PITA.
Bump...
Is anyone else seeing this?
Even if they aren't, does anyone know of a way to make the change?

Old 02-12-2009, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
New MightyRom Initiative!

I have decided to start something new with the MightyROM series.

I understand the frustrations users go through with the update of a rom, flashing your device, customization it and then voila, a new release has been done fixing minor issues.

That being said, I personally think my user base slows down due to users not always wanting to update to something new.

In that respect, I have decided to take a step forward in providing a complete experience. The new HOTFIX program has just been launched (as you can see we have our first one already) The purpose of this program is to reduce the amount of roms/releases made per week therefore we can easily iron out certain bug fixes with very simple .cab installs. This way users can easily keep their customizations and not have to redo their entire device.

I hope users can appreciate this direction. The only time a new release will be given out is if

a) new and exciting applications are going to be built in
b) a fix needs to be done but is alittle more complicated than a simple .cab install

As it stands now, MightyROM 4.x.5 is one of the most stable releases I have done. Of course it has some more issues to be ironed out. (I'm assuming, yet we haven't found many)

Hopefully this program will expand my userbase.

Thank you

-Mighty Mike
amazing.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

and my sms is fine
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92

I'm sorry..i'm sure i've just overlooked it because I can't read all 562 pages lol..but is there a fix for the SIP Freezing up?
It's such a damn hassle lol. The rest of the rom is great though.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Had the same thing happen today...was on a call with my wife and she was very loud. Wanted to turn the volume down and couldn't. Had to do a soft reboot as well. I also had the lockup for a couple of seconds a couple of times. Thats not to bad though.
I had that as well. I soft reset once and when it wasn't working, I hard reset it thinking it was permanent...

EDIT: Just found the hotfix. Mike is FAST.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
My sms just freezes evertime im texting
It's a known problem in this SYS. Until we can get a new one (this is the leaked Sprint beta one I think) I don't think we can hotfix it.

On a related note Mighty, is it possible to hotfix the Touchpal issues? I have "fixed" it with SIPChange already. The bug just resets itself to microsoft black and SIPChange waits 40 seconds after phone boot and sets it back to Touchpal for me.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Mike the hot fix idea is great and i see you guys did see my post about the volume keys defaulting to ringer volume thanks alot!!! one small thing, after installing the hot fix my speaker icon that i have changed using tsowen taskbar mod , changes back to the default icon??? funny thing though when the phone is first booting TF3D the modded icon shows but when the phone is fully booted the icon goes to the default any ideas?? thank again

thanks for pointing that out to me pixelpop!!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 02-12-2009 at 01:04 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development