PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
PIMPstick Purple has been updated:

The wallpaper is so it matches up with the TSK and everythinh else perfectly. It looks really good actually...

Thanks for the purple, making the wife happy is good, Thanks Man!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Telus

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

not sure if anyone has seen this yet. It's pretty impressive. I've already got it installed on groove romm and it runs like a dream. It replaces the programs tab to achieve an effect similar to wm6.5 start menu. check it out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192
Old 03-01-2009, 02:48 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
not sure if anyone has seen this yet. It's pretty impressive. I've already got it installed on groove romm and it runs like a dream. It replaces the programs tab to achieve an effect similar to wm6.5 start menu. check it out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192
Thanks much for the link. you rule. this is sweet.. I clicked your thanks!

Double thanks.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, i know i've been quiet lately...

4.6 is still in the works, no development has gone on with it in the last day or so (too busy going out & getting drunk!)

The rom is 100% Complete...

The only undecided choice would be the opera build. As nice as the newest opera would be, it's proven that it crashes a lot and causes some weird **** with the phone thereafter, especially when using flash in conjunction with it.

Still testing to see if we should just use the current build, or upgrade.

I'll report back l8r!
Old 03-01-2009, 05:15 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

swear to god if u built it while you were drunk.... lol ill post back here with info on my favorite opera build.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:17 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

15233! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1230910605 (thanks juggalo) It is some odd opera build that I have never seen in other versions. Scrolling is the best I have EVER seen. on the right side of the screen if you slide up or down you get a zoom bar. only problem is that it doesn't rotate with the g-sensor.

EDIT: OP: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...uggalo_x+opera
Old 03-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Any for anyone wondering what kinda release 4.6 will be.

For the long time users, it IS the 3.9 of the 4x series rom.

This rom will be FINAL. That's just how good it is.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

Although I believe you (and hope so), I think I have heard that before...
THANKS!!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

please Mike, you had us at 3.9... you had us at 3.9....no more needs to be said!

on opera, 15613 all the way. great speed.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G, Blackberry Bold

Deval is keeping up the good workDeval is keeping up the good work

Also includes the new PIE? Some reason the tech site I use for work renders better in that than in Opera.
My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development