PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

saflang is keeping up the good worksaflang is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

I have to agree with Rileyd5 - I upgraded to Opera 15613 and it has been running perfectly on my 4.4.5. Mighty please consider integrating ves 15613. It's fast and stable.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
please Mike, you had us at 3.9... you had us at 3.9....no more needs to be said!

on opera, 15613 all the way. great speed.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:26 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I love the Pimpstick Purple............just wondering if you are going to make Slappahoe Red to go with it??
You know Pirish, I'm still thinking about this and laughing about it. So you guys know, I take great pride in naming my themes, and Slappahoe Red is a Winner! Ruby Red is now Slappahoe Red. Done!

.cabs have been updated and so will link #2. I just have to wait for my servers to come online... Stupid propagation!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:19 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
please Mike, you had us at 3.9... you had us at 3.9....no more needs to be said!

on opera, 15613 all the way. great speed.
Just tested it... not anywhere near as good as 15925 on 4.6
Old 03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

tntsniper is just getting started

So are we looking at a release tonight? I'm tempted to stay in and wait...
Old 03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

saflang is keeping up the good worksaflang is keeping up the good work

Well that's great to know, it's good to hear that Opera is continually improving it's software, kinda like Mighty is doing as well. Sorry I haven't had time to test 15925 but being that it's better than 15613 I'm now really excited about test Mighty's 4.6 with the new Opera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Just tested it... not anywhere near as good as 15925 on 4.6
Old 03-01-2009, 09:40 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, i know i've been quiet lately...
Thanks for the heads up, we all appreciate your efforts to release a quality rom, and not rushing it. I have a feeling its quiet cuzz alot of people have jumped ship

Seems that rom has some issues. Glad i decided to patiently wait for 4.6.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Thanks for the heads up, we all appreciate your efforts to release a quality rom, and not rushing it. I have a feeling its quiet cuzz alot of people have jumped ship

Seems that rom has some issues. Glad i decided to patiently wait for 4.6.
+1. I've been following "another" thread i and it seems that some folks are having a lot of issues. Although I am anxiously waiting for the newest Mighty ROM I rest knowing that whenever I flash a Mighty ROM it pretty much works correctly first go. This is what we have come to know and this is what makes Mighty the best.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 03-01-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
Any for anyone wondering what kinda release 4.6 will be.

For the long time users, it IS the 3.9 of the 4x series rom.

This rom will be FINAL. That's just how good it is.
Awesome! Waiting (im)patiently

I have to admit I like reflashing a little. It gives me a chance to screw my phone up and test a crapload of apps and tweaks just to see if I like any of them.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks Mighty for making sure its perfect for us... BUT DROP IT ALREADY
I desperately need to flash my phone but I dont want too till the rom comes out
Old 03-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
The only undecided choice would be the opera build. As nice as the newest opera would be, it's proven that it crashes a lot and causes some weird **** with the phone thereafter, especially when using flash in conjunction with it.
I am not really up on kitchens and cooking and chefs, so please forgive if this is the stupidest question asked to date, but can Opera be left out of the release with links to the cabs for the various versions and let the user decide which one works best for them? Just curious....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development