PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 01:28 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Slappahoe Red Full didn't have the HTC Menu enhanced with it, and I just updated that .cab. I totally missed it and thanks to itouch24, I was able to fix it. Please re-download it so you don't have to install the menu enhancement for Slappahoe Red.
Thanks Rico!
Love your work!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: TELUS

nsx-g88 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

thanks for the great rom Mike, I have a question, I flashed to the shipped rom b4 flashing to reborn. When I use my diamond, the ram being divided into "storage" and "programs" acts a little funny after some time. The "storage" depletes, along with the "programs". I'm afraid it will reach 0 and cause problems.

Anyone having issues like that, or any way to rectify it. I have 4 email accounts linked to my diamond, maybe thats important. thanks.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx-g88 View Post
thanks for the great rom Mike, I have a question, I flashed to the shipped rom b4 flashing to reborn. When I use my diamond, the ram being divided into "storage" and "programs" acts a little funny after some time. The "storage" depletes, along with the "programs". I'm afraid it will reach 0 and cause problems.

Anyone having issues like that, or any way to rectify it. I have 4 email accounts linked to my diamond, maybe thats important. thanks.
couple things:

Program Memory = memory you have available real time and will fluctuate depending on usage (number of programs running, etc)

Storage Memory = memory remaining on the main device memory, not the internal storage

*Things you can do to free up Program Memory = close open programs in your task manager that are running in the background like browsers, email, etc. Also install cleanram which will reclaim memory that you lose and make your device run smoother. this is a great program. search cleanram.

*Things you can do to free up Storage Memory = make sure to install most of your cabs to internal storage rather than device memory. although some programs will require installation to device memory, most do not so this will free up storage space. Secondly, go into your email settings Start>Messaging>Menu>Tools>Options>Storage>check "When available, use this storage card to store attachments" this should free up some space as well. Lastly, install cleantemp. Cleantemp will let clean out the cache of ie, opera, livesearch, googlemaps, many more programs, this is huge especially with opera because all of the cache is going to device memory and will eat up your storage eventually. Opera Mobile is the biggest culprit so make sure to clear this cache no matter what. Cleantemp is great in that you can set up all of the programs you want cleaned, and do it every few days.

hope this helps.

Last edited by Riley; 06-11-2009 at 09:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

bigk05 is a n00b

i dont know whether or not this was already covered, but i havent found it yet. im going to try to explain this as bests i can. the input fuction t9 settings is good: at first when pressing a symbol it appear and everything was good. now whenever i press a symbol a large symbol appears showing which button ive pressed. i may be a stickler for this but it gets really annoying when texting fast (which i do). i end up getting delayed and annoyed because the large symbol icons appear all over the place and doesnt stop until i stop. this function goes in and out. sometime it does it, sometimes it doesnt. is there a way to prevent it period? other than that i love the ROM..

Thank you!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

A couple of months ago, before Mighty Mike was willing to take donations, I found a creative way to "re-pay" him for all his hard work. I purchased a domain for his use. At the time, though, he was not ready to do anything with it, so it has been sitting idle. Today, that's changed and the site is live, thanks to LilRico's hosting. It will be a work in progress, but check it out and please spread the word... http://www.MightyRom.com.
Pete
Old 06-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Thanks Mike! I've been looking for a good solid ROM with all the nice features, and this is it. First-ever ROM that I haven't had to soft-reset other than installs. Been a week and still smooth as butter!

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 06-11-2009, 02:35 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
Thanks Mike! I've been looking for a good solid ROM with all the nice features, and this is it. First-ever ROM that I haven't had to soft-reset other than installs. Been a week and still smooth as butter!
Woah! you go a whole week without a soft reset!
I usually soft reset at least twice a day, usually not cause I need to.
I think its more outta habit than anything, usually one little freeze up and Ill run cleanRAM then soft reset.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Woah! you go a whole week without a soft reset!
I usually soft reset at least twice a day, usually not cause I need to.
I think its more outta habit than anything, usually one little freeze up and Ill run cleanRAM then soft reset.
I only realized it when I went to soft reset and realized there was no psshutxp mapped to power key. I got lazy and decided not to reset, that was on last Thursday!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
A couple of months ago, before Mighty Mike was willing to take donations, I found a creative way to "re-pay" him for all his hard work. I purchased a domain for his use. At the time, though, he was not ready to do anything with it, so it has been sitting idle. Today, that's changed and the site is live, thanks to LilRico's hosting. It will be a work in progress, but check it out and please spread the word... http://www.MightyRom.com.
Pete
Cool site. That would be cool to have a release site for program updates and rom updates. kind of like rlslog.net for movies n ****
Old 06-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Lurker

dsteinmann is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenwarner View Post
I just flashed to mightROM, and I when plugging into my desktop there is no usb connection or sync of any type. As far as I can tell, it will only charge, it will not even acknowledge that the phone is plugged in, I have restarted both, and hard reset the phone.

Any ideas, as of right now it seems completely impossible to connect to.

Me Too????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development