PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Hey Mike how often are you going to be able to update on the MR5?? Do u think ull be able to support it as good as ur others is what im sayin?? good work bro
Hey bud,

MR5 will be updated just as much as the touchpro rom.

I haven't even updated the touchpro rom because I'm waiting for the RTM sys to be released.

When that becomes available, both versions will get a refresher!
Old 05-22-2009, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro2, Pro, Diamond, Touch, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

JCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I found one more bug with mighty5, when your in the lock screen and you get email if you unlock using the email notification it's supost to take you directly to email. It just unlocks the phone the email does not open, voicemail and text unlock work. I am using an exchange email account. I tried FuFu's rom and it does work on that one.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey bud,

I haven't even updated the touchpro rom because I'm waiting for the RTM sys to be released.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCerna View Post
...<snip>...
I am using an exchange email account. I tried FuFu's rom and it does work on that one.

Thanks
My Diamond has Exchange e-mail synch'ed to it as well. One question for you: Does the Exchange server force you to apply a security setting that automatically locks the phone after 15 minutes or so? My Exchange server does. It's annoying.

If you want to override this, try the attached .cab - Install after you have Exchange sync working, and it keeps your phone unlocked. However, when you soft reset will will need to unlock, but for me that is acceptable.

Best Regards.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Zenyee Stay Unlock for PocketPC.cab (55.6 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey bud,

awsome good work man

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 05-22-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJCerna is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My phone does not lock I think that the reason yours does is that group policy has been set so that it does. I manage my own exchange server so I don't have that problem, but many companies lock down company connected phones. With group policy you can set phones to only sync when wifi is connected, lock your phone, remote whipe, track calls, etc. The most one used is lock the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
My Diamond has Exchange e-mail synch'ed to it as well. One question for you: Does the Exchange server force you to apply a security setting that automatically locks the phone after 15 minutes or so? My Exchange server does. It's annoying.

If you want to override this, try the attached .cab - Install after you have Exchange sync working, and it keeps your phone unlocked. However, when you soft reset will will need to unlock, but for me that is acceptable.

Best Regards.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Could someone please post their "poweroffwarning" file from their windows folder for me....thanks!

I posted mine about 4 or 5 pages back when you asked the first time. Was it not what you were looking for or did you miss it?

Old 05-22-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: _
Carrier: _

OrBy is keeping up the good workOrBy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnsicle View Post
i just got the corrupted ringtone error as well on the r3born beta...it was working fine earlier while i was working...i hooked up my phone to the laptop (phone as modem) and noticed when i got calls in that it was playing universal ringtone (innovation) instead of the one i preset to those people...
=(
Where did you store your ring tones?
Old 05-22-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: _
Carrier: _

OrBy is keeping up the good workOrBy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
Yes, running MightyROM5 and this is working perfectly. You need your MSL of course...
Odd. I loaded 5 yesterday onto two different phones and tried to go into ##778# and it popped up with an error about not being able to find an unknown file error then closed. The other phone was running MTS's shipped ROM and mine I flashed back to Telus stock then cleared and updated and same issue. 4r3born works without issue.

I had to flash both back to 4r3born as the MTS one started hard resetting on every soft reset and mine after putting in a few contacts and changing some settings rebooted and froze on the diamond loading screen till I hard reset it by the holding keys method. 4r3born is running fast and stable on both phones now but I don't think i will be trying 5 again anytime soon.

On a different note I was having issues with getting GPS lock on 4r3born and checked and for some reason the "EnablePDEIPFromNV" was set to 0. I Set it back to 1 and now get locks always under 10 seconds. But I also don't have my phone set to "mobile" in the QPST AGPS settings tab - it's set to PDE witch seems to work better for me.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

how much different is the beta ROM going to be than the official Mighty 5.0 rom? I hate to keep flashing alot, so do you think it would be worth flashing to this beta, or should I wait until the official rom you release, as you will have major issues changed??

I love all your ROMs mighty, good job and thank you for all the hard work!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Mighty said he would be making a release soon for mighty5, but if you don't like flashing I would wait untill Microsoft RTM windows mobile 6.5 and cooks make a rom base on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
how much different is the beta ROM going to be than the official Mighty 5.0 rom? I hate to keep flashing alot, so do you think it would be worth flashing to this beta, or should I wait until the official rom you release, as you will have major issues changed??

I love all your ROMs mighty, good job and thank you for all the hard work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development