PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 04:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond
Carrier: Sprint

har226 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

just flashed my lil brothers diamond to mighty rom 4 he loves it especially the fm radio....
Old 06-15-2009, 05:04 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
then i must have a rare rom
look at the attached picture.
even though your on the wrong thread. I typed that out wrong 6.5 was released on the 9th and 6.1 was on the 3rd.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-15-2009, 10:34 AM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Just for the record (and hoping that I am not jinxing myself), I have never flashed back to a shipped ROM, cleared storage, hard reset or soft reset. I just flash an upgrade right over the previous one and so far, I have had only the ringer bug. But I hear that has been fixed in the 06.03 release, so I am expecting great results!!!

Another fine MightyMike ROM for the ages (or until his next release...lol)!!
I've never had to do this aswell, UNTIL i tried to use a WM6.5 ROM...

I find myself in a bad situtation... I enjoy flashing my phone, but now with MR4 03/06, it runs so well, that I fear that may be it for me...
Old 06-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
I've never had to do this aswell, UNTIL i tried to use a WM6.5 ROM...

I find myself in a bad situtation... I enjoy flashing my phone, but now with MR4 03/06, it runs so well, that I fear that may be it for me...
I am steering well clear of any 6.5 ROMs based on the user feedback I have been seeing. And another "for the record" statement--I HATE flashing. It is always a risky proposition and much re-configuration that is a neccessary evil to get the benefits of Mike's fine work. That's why I haven't flashed the 6/3 release yet, but it's on my short list this week.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
I just flashed the latest version... so far everything works well...except one problem. When I go to contacts and try to enter one. The full qwerty keyboard does not seem to have a space bar key. Anyone else have this problem?
Is this problem in the 6.1 6/3/09 rom? How can this be the leader in the rom poll that everyone says is bug-free when there's no space bar on the keyboard. I was about to flash this rom but I can't work without a space bar! Is everyone having this problem? How do you deal with this?

Is this the only problem people have with this rom or are there other hidden treasures I'll be finding?

Don't forget to hit the thanks button when something helped you!

Old 06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

liriel is keeping up the good workliriel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
Is this problem in the 6.1 6/3/09 rom? How can this be the leader in the rom poll that everyone says is bug-free when there's no space bar on the keyboard. I was about to flash this rom but I can't work without a space bar! Is everyone having this problem? How do you deal with this?

Is this the only problem people have with this rom or are there other hidden treasures I'll be finding?
I have a space bar on my keyboard and I have not heard anyone else on this forum complain about the lack of a space bar. This is just a problem for you.

Have you tried flashing back to shipped before flashing MR4, then doing a hard reset immediately after flashing MR4?

Regarding hidden treasures, I have encountered no problems with this ROM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:58 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post

So just install another SIP. It's probably a fluke for that one user. I mean it's annoying but you can install other SIPs. If it's a common bug then Mike can fix I'm sure he will. Try it and see for yourself. Mike hasn't let me down in the past.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC6950

Reddie or Not is a n00b

Are you sure there just isn't a spacebar when you're typing in a web address in the browsers.... cause then my spacebar turns into a ".com" button, but switches back when typing anywhere else....
Old 06-15-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

Software or hardware issue?

Been on the latest mighty rom and wasnt having any problems at all until I just went on vacation..

Now when I have the phone on and push to the power button to turn the backlight off.. it takes a solid 5-8 seconds before it actually does.

Secondly.. it now every minute or so flashes on real fast then flashes off. I have no email or weather or any data connection so it is not that..

My only possibility other than a hardware issue was I downloaded a battery monitor thing and uninstalled it because it was way too buggy...

Any one run into these problems? Soft reset does not fix and am not looking forward to a hard reset :P
Old 06-15-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Flashed this rom for my lil bro last night but I cant connect to internet sharing. connects to computer and shows the connection but it is just local it does not connect online... any suggestions.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development