PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I thought that maybe I just didn't understand this guy and it was my fault when the dialogue I had earlier went all wrong. Glad it isn't just me.

To clarify: This ROM does fix the issues for most people. Look into the possibility that there is some sort of conflict on your device. The utilities that were left out were done that way so that you could pick which ones you wanted to use. You might want to investigate as it could even help solve seemingly unrelated issues. If you still don't see a reason to change and you still have the ringtone issues only with MR, check out some of the very good other ROMs that are available for the Diamond right now.
As for the "working harder" comment. Let me help explain what the other poster was trying to say. Your regular complaining and lack of contribution of anything valuable that might help solve the problem is what will NOT encourage anyone, Mike included, to work AT ALL to help solve your problem. It's not that you said, "Mike, don't work hard." It's that your attitude is negative at best. Which brings me to your hypocrisy (and the reason that I included the second part of your signature in my quote of your post).
The stuff you are saying "leaves a bad taste in people's mouths". If you want to fix the issue- give some information that can help fix it. Offer to try something new and let people know what you've done that works and doesn't work. If none of that works for you, feel free to make your own ROM or go back to stock.
I think that's worth $0.05. And Stoney60 goes back on my Ignore list.
thank you =D>, cause i was gunna give him the ugly lol we are all here to help each other with issues or whatever, not be an idiot and complain........ask for help, if u dont want help........BOUNCE!

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
I thought that maybe I just didn't understand this guy and it was my fault when the dialogue I had earlier went all wrong. Glad it isn't just me.

To clarify: This ROM does fix the issues for most people. Look into the possibility that there is some sort of conflict on your device. The utilities that were left out were done that way so that you could pick which ones you wanted to use. You might want to investigate as it could even help solve seemingly unrelated issues. If you still don't see a reason to change and you still have the ringtone issues only with MR, check out some of the very good other ROMs that are available for the Diamond right now.
As for the "working harder" comment. Let me help explain what the other poster was trying to say. Your regular complaining and lack of contribution of anything valuable that might help solve the problem is what will NOT encourage anyone, Mike included, to work AT ALL to help solve your problem. It's not that you said, "Mike, don't work hard." It's that your attitude is negative at best. Which brings me to your hypocrisy (and the reason that I included the second part of your signature in my quote of your post).
The stuff you are saying "leaves a bad taste in people's mouths". If you want to fix the issue- give some information that can help fix it. Offer to try something new and let people know what you've done that works and doesn't work. If none of that works for you, feel free to make your own ROM or go back to stock.
I think that's worth $0.05. And Stoney60 goes back on my Ignore list.
Very well said, and I agree completely. With all this bickering back and forth I have considered leaving this forum for good. It is because of people Like you, Boodaka, and Rileyd5 that I stay. I like to help people as well, but lately helping people is kind of like walking through a field of land mines. Sometimes you get thanked, but lately, more often than not, you get bombed.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

i dont post much cause i search for what im looking for! etc i read alot here and by far this thread makes me sick! people need to grow and install the update or move on! mikes a hella nice dude for doing this for us etc! just wanna say thanks mike!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Very well said, and I agree completely. With all this bickering back and forth I have considered leaving this forum for good. It is because of people Like you, Boodaka, and Rileyd5 that I stay. I like to help people as well, but lately helping people is kind of like walking through a field of land mines. Sometimes you get thanked, but lately, more often than not, you get bombed.
Yeah i dunno what happened really, well imma flash here after lunch and then comment on what i LOVE about it, and then help everyone thats got an issue, "I'm Boodaka, And I Approve This Message"
Old 05-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Thanks Pirish. I think people are just anxious for 6.5 and in general..I am going to try to not sweat the small stuff and small comments that come through but it's hard to do that sometimes We need to just try to continue the mantra of useful posts and try to lighten things up as much as possible. I'm guilty as well so not pointing fingers. But no need to leave the thread man. Sure it's been a little on edge lately but overall like Mike said, there are new projects coming and most of us will appreciate the hard work and diligence of Mike/Lilrico.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Thanks Pirish. I think people are just anxious for 6.5 and in general..I am going to try to not sweat the small stuff and small comments that come through but it's hard to do that sometimes We need to just try to continue the mantra of useful posts and try to lighten things up as much as possible. I'm guilty as well so not pointing fingers. But no need to leave the thread man. Sure it's been a little on edge lately but overall like Mike said, there are new projects coming and most of us will appreciate the hard work and diligence of Mike/Lilrico.
Amen, Maybe it's just that time of....the.....month....for all of us......ya know....lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
And the new mystery chef who's collaborating with Mike/lilrico.

Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Amen, Maybe it's just that time of....the.....month....for all of us......ya know....lol
see that's what I'm talking about. LOL. A little humor goes along way. Pixel is great at breaking the ice! That's the kind of stuff occasionally we need around here. This should be fun after all
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
And the new mystery chef who's collaborating with Mike/lilrico.
shoot.. missed that one!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

for the comments about nothing being updated and staying on 4.8 and bla bla bla,

every oem has been updated, tons of drivers have been updated, etc.

im trying my best for u diamond users...
This post has been thanked 24 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development