PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
We're talking about custom ringtones. Apparently WAV files are unaffected by the random bug, and all stock sounds are WAV, I believe, so you should be fine if that's what you're using.

wav & wma
Old 04-08-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Astrak is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
check the obvious first: ABC vs T9 mode on keyboard.
Checked all the obvious in full qwerty keyboard everything is checked currently but I did go through one by one and see if they did anything but no it didn't change anything.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

is there a cab to enable java support for a different ROM? I want to open a .jar/.jad file but the ROM im currently on doesn't have anything to open it?

ohh is that what the Esmertec Jbed is??
Old 04-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
is there a cab to enable java support for a different ROM? I want to open a .jar/.jad file but the ROM im currently on doesn't have anything to open it?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...378#post796378 download either one of the jbeds on the botton of the first post. You are all set.

edit: sorry missed your comment, you dont need to install a new jbed if you are using Mighty's rom. it's already in there.

Last edited by Riley; 04-08-2009 at 03:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA

skasner is a n00b

OK, my last Soft-Reset was at 10:00AM EST today an after it my phone was ringing with Ring-Standard (stock wma). I just tried calling my phone at 3:30PM EST and it rang using Alarm-Beeps (stock wav) which had been the sound I selected prior to my last Soft-Reset.

I tried once again to pick Ring-Standard and got the usual corrupt file error. I looked in Resco Explorer and the file was present in \Windows\Rings\ and \Internal Storage\Windows\Rings\ and I was able to play them with Windows Media Player on my phone.

I just Soft-Reset my phone again and was able to change my ring back to Ring-Standard and verified it rings when I call it. During this time period I received 2 text messages, 15 emails, some outlook reminders/alerts, and 3 phone calls, the last being the test call which rang incorrectly. I have connected and disconnected my phone from my PC (USB/ActiveSynch) 2 or 3 times today also.

I'm texting my phone and connecting/disconnecting USB and various other things trying to make it stop working again. No luck so far.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

hfuizo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
We're talking about custom ringtones. Apparently WAV files are unaffected by the random bug, and all stock sounds are WAV, I believe, so you should be fine if that's what you're using.
Not true. I used only stock ringtones and I got the ringer bug. I had to go back to my old Juicy until this gets sorted.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

crackity is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...378#post796378 download either one of the jbeds on the botton of the first post. You are all set.

edit: sorry missed your comment, you dont need to install a new jbed if you are using Mighty's rom. it's already in there.
actually I had to reinstall jbed to get my poker game to work on the latest MR, but after reinstalling, works like a charm.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

i have been having no problems using wav ringers as my tones. 4 days going strong now.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:09 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Could someone pm me a link to 3.9
I wanna try it out since I never did and I hear all this great stuff about it.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Lurker

wmblalock is a n00b

Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in and confirm that I too have the No Ringer bug.. It really sucks because it is random. The the other day I had to restart the phone 3 times due to not having a ringer and then it worked fine for a day, and now today my ringer worked for 1/2 the day, then just suddenly stopped. Like literally I received one phone call and it worked and then an hour later I was back to it only vibrating and not ringing. Anyone have any idea as to what this is yet? Also, for some reason my ring tone changed all on its own today at the same time that it stopped working.. I went to see if the ringer would play in the settings and instead of the "Ring Innovation" tone I had selected, it showed my ringer as being the first option of "Alarm Beeps" or something like that. I know I didn't change that! Also sometimes I have to reset it multiple times and then it will start working again.. strange..

Last edited by wmblalock; 04-08-2009 at 07:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development