View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 03:59 PM
skasner
Lurker

skasner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

OK, my last Soft-Reset was at 10:00AM EST today an after it my phone was ringing with Ring-Standard (stock wma). I just tried calling my phone at 3:30PM EST and it rang using Alarm-Beeps (stock wav) which had been the sound I selected prior to my last Soft-Reset.

I tried once again to pick Ring-Standard and got the usual corrupt file error. I looked in Resco Explorer and the file was present in \Windows\Rings\ and \Internal Storage\Windows\Rings\ and I was able to play them with Windows Media Player on my phone.

I just Soft-Reset my phone again and was able to change my ring back to Ring-Standard and verified it rings when I call it. During this time period I received 2 text messages, 15 emails, some outlook reminders/alerts, and 3 phone calls, the last being the test call which rang incorrectly. I have connected and disconnected my phone from my PC (USB/ActiveSynch) 2 or 3 times today also.

I'm texting my phone and connecting/disconnecting USB and various other things trying to make it stop working again. No luck so far.