PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I'm liking this ROM a good deal. Noticed no major glitches or bugs yet.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: telus

LiLBoY is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Hey everyone, I know this is a very noobish question but,
If i want to install Mighty Mike's 4.8 Rom, can i just jump from my current 4.4.5
to 4.8? I would assume so, but just to make sure, because when i installed
4.8 my diamond started to hang/freeze frequent and i'd have to soft reset.
Plus opera would just stall and it would be a pain to work with the phone.
Just a question, any help greatly appreciated !
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

bout time for an update, im getting bored

you can just rename it to 4.9 and i'll flash it, lol
Old 04-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
bout time for an update, im getting bored

you can just rename it to 4.9 and i'll flash it, lol
lol... patience
Old 04-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Lurker

thaisayz is a n00b

Is It Me Or Is It The T9 Is Slow . Whenever I Try To Text It Has To Catch Up With What I Type Which Is Aggravatin..i Know The Stock Is Pretty Quick.. Thanks!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

J0NNYBRAV0 is just getting started

Mike, you are the man. Back when I first got my Diamond and discovered flashing, I was on Juicy for a while. Then I took the big leap of faith and landed on Mighty ROM back in the 3.0 days (so very long ago, lol). Obviously never switched to anything else. I was actually using your 4.4.5 ROM for almost a month! thats pretty long for a former flash addict.

Just recently I tried every rhodium ROM (yes every single one) and I can honestly say it's not worth the few extra features, especially when all of those are still very buggy. Mighty ROM is all I need and I can't wait to be back at home with Mighty rom 4.8

LONG LIVE MIGHTY MIKE AND HIS DIAMOND ROMS!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

marco27 is just getting started

Does the rom include any flipping/rotating of the touch flo interface or any other hidden app to allow turning the view to sideways or widescreen like opera does?

I clicked something at the same time as something else and was able to see my clock sideways widescreen, it looked really neat so was my weather etc, all icons on the main interface had rotated 90 degrees. Is there a specific key to choose this or function?

It was awesome but weird happened 3 times already in a week with mighty 4.7 and 4.8
Old 04-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco27 View Post
Does the rom include any flipping/rotating of the touch flo interface or any other hidden app to allow turning the view to sideways or widescreen like opera does?

I clicked something at the same time as something else and was able to see my clock sideways widescreen, it looked really neat so was my weather etc, all icons on the main interface had rotated 90 degrees. Is there a specific key to choose this or function?

It was awesome but weird happened 3 times already in a week with mighty 4.7 and 4.8
yes Marco, its the send key. Hold it down for a couple seconds and your phone will rotate screen.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco27 View Post

Google gyrator 2 . it wirks well for auto screen rotation.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-01-2009, 10:36 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
man these are amazing but the wireless signal didnt change, when the phone comes on it flashs but then the old one comes back? anyone else try these icons?
My guess is that the new icon shows up when you have less than one "bar" of signal. Since when the phone is rebooting, you have 0 signal to start- that's why you see it "flash".
To fix this, you just need to go into the registry and change the signal strength settings to 7- they are probably on 4 or 5 right now.[in HKCU, search for "signalstrength" or browse to HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA\SignalS trengthLevel\]{Don't know why that space is there after the "S"- ignore it. It's the strangest thing.}

This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development