View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco27 View Post
Does the rom include any flipping/rotating of the touch flo interface or any other hidden app to allow turning the view to sideways or widescreen like opera does?

I clicked something at the same time as something else and was able to see my clock sideways widescreen, it looked really neat so was my weather etc, all icons on the main interface had rotated 90 degrees. Is there a specific key to choose this or function?

It was awesome but weird happened 3 times already in a week with mighty 4.7 and 4.8
Google gyrator 2 . it wirks well for auto screen rotation.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS