PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 12:55 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
lotta apps installed there lol...

i flash too much to even start a collection of installed apps!
I thought that too.
But if you look, a lot of them are just vanity mods- Background4allpages, curtains, taskbar icons, TF3D icons, TF3D tweaks and config stuff.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:17 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

I officially hate the mobile IE6.
Is there a way to change it so that Opera is the default browser when I tap on a link in an email or something?
Old 01-18-2009, 01:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (CDMA)
Carrier: TELUS

nsx-g88 is a n00b

is there internet sharing on the latest version of mightyrom 4.2? I use it on juicy's 3.7.1 and works great.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx-g88 View Post
is there internet sharing on the latest version of mightyrom 4.2? I use it on juicy's 3.7.1 and works great.
have you even tried? if you connect the phone to pc, you will see the option.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:16 AM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

When I try to add an Email account for Gmail.. the "automatic settings" no longer come up..it has to ask me to specify an IMAP server.. pop3 settings,, etc. Just thought I'd report this bug. thanks
Old 01-18-2009, 02:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
When I try to add an Email account for Gmail.. the "automatic settings" no longer come up..it has to ask me to specify an IMAP server.. pop3 settings,, etc. Just thought I'd report this bug. thanks
mine works absoloutely fine. Just tried even re-creating the account to try n recreate ur problem..no luck

Old 01-18-2009, 02:27 AM
randyist

thanks. I don't know. It's always worked on previous Mighty Roms.. Just not this time for mme.. i've deleted and re-created the account tons of times.. I finally just entered in the IMAP settings manually and works.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:34 AM
randyist

i trust Mightys' roms.. but, say you're using another ROM that somebody created..how can you be sure there isn't any backdoor software that does secret background processes...such as sending your email passwords to a specified server..or keyloggers.. etc?
Old 01-18-2009, 02:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
i trust Mightys' roms.. but, say you're using another ROM that somebody created..how can you be sure there isn't any backdoor software that does secret background processes...such as sending your email passwords to a specified server..or keyloggers.. etc?
lol relax, that doesnt happen, but thats pretty hilarious.

its like when there was a thread in here looking for antivirus for ppc, HAHAHA
Old 01-18-2009, 02:49 AM
randyist

i'm just paranoid because i use my gmail account which is linked to all my Credit card info..etc.. google accounts. just one pasword, does it all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development